Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME it gets even slightly warm outside, niggers and spics decide to act like literal apes...

Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME it gets even slightly warm outside, niggers and spics decide to act like literal apes? As soon as it gets to 60 or more degrees, they bust out the lawn chairs, sit on the porch all day long, blast their monkey music all day and night, all while screaming at each other and drinking and doing drugs all day and night. And then they have the fucking nerve to bitch about racism? They wonder why normal people don't want them to live anywhere near them?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u10.jpg (550x393, 30.62K)

Don't worry maybe someday you will also be able to enjoy the presence of other humans

Why are you so poor that you have to live around niggers?

>why do people go outside when the temperature goes up
they don't have air conditioning. use your brain, user

I seriously doubt it. The older I get the angrier people make me. But niggers and spics seem to have a natural talent at doing this.

It doesn't matter where you live they always do this. They manage to show up in places they clearly don't belong because the left loves to install low-income housing everywhere.

That has nothing to do with it. Some of these retards show up and blast their retarded gibberish music out of their cars. They go out of their way to make as much noise as possible while being perfectly aware of what they're doing.

>That has nothing to do with it.
you said you don't know why. I told you why.
if you want to know why people are outside in their cars, it's because cars don't go inside. they play loud music because they like loud music. you are not very sharp

No one "likes" loud music. It is literally science that loud music is unpleasing and does damager to your hearing. They do it to be passive aggressive and because they are literal monkeys, plain and simple.

Just another braindead, uneducated, lying white trash republicunt racist.
Big surprise.

What are you blabbering about retard? You've never met a nigger or spic before have you?

Try being me, a black user who lives near the, in my apartment complex. Fucking 2 am domestic violence or blasting faggy SoundCloud rapper or some Mexican music while dancing.
I put ear plugs in

Attached: EBD205BA-5694-4B22-B5D4-7CD4B71C71EE.jpg (1818x1818, 147.61K)

Why don't you tell them to shut the fuck up?

Because some people have lives and they are not total losers staying inside all day jerking off to some weird anime shit.

Says the racist, stupid retard.
Good job Cletus. Lynch yourself shithead.

That’s the “urban crime” you hear about on the news. I can’t legally kill them

LIAR.
Just another stupid republicunt POSER.

Worship me lefty tard

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 847.76K)

Yeah right,
You are a sad, scared little boy afraid of everything like ALL republicunts.
Fucking pussy, hide in your mommies basement.

What the fuck does that have to do with being an inconsiderate piece of shit? You don't have to blast the fuck out of your shit "music" all day long, nor sit on the porch drinking and doing your fucking drugs, to the point that normal people can't even enjoy their day.

I feel sorry for you. That shit must be hell. I would say call the police but I doubt they'll do shit about it anyway.

>It doesn't matter where you live they always do this.
Lol, I live in assfuck nowhere Indiana, there's like 3 nigger families in town. Days and nights are airways quiet here

>airways
Fuck, meant always
I hate phoneposting

Not everyone works in a slaughterhouse for a living

Go away retard

>They do it to be passive aggressive
the whole world doesn't revolve around you. I guarantee they are not in their cars thinking "oh let's pass off user and anyone who is asleep rn." it is possible to enjoy loud music. have you not heard of concerts? maybe you should go buy a 40 Oz and a blunt and go outside to introduce yourself instead of being a total sperglord.