How can you support abortion?

how can you support abortion?

Attached: babe.jpg (617x617, 147.86K)

By passing laws to ensure that it remains legal and safe
By voting for candidates that will uphold human rights
By believing in freedom.

Fuck them kids.

By raping young women in my abortion-restricted state so they cause a ruckus

How can you stupid assholes NOT support a woman's right to her own body?
Fuck you and FUCK ALL REPUBLICUNTS.
You morons cry and whine 'my body my choice' all the fucking time and deny the same thing to women.
You are ALL disgusting, sub-human animals.

I think we sh- zzzzzz

Attached: EOGw4yWWsAE5Gk8.jpg (480x360, 24.6K)

Its not her own body

you want to rip this innocent little baby apart?

The world already has too many humans and the last thing we need are more unwanted rapespawn of teenaged niggers

I hate people, young and old. Less of them, the better. If you like babies so much, why haven't you adopted/fostered any kids? Probably because they wouldn't let them near you since you can't even take care of yourself. That and you're a selfish prick with no empathy for those that don't want an annoying little demon fucking up their life permanently. If you could actually get pussy, you wouldn't want a kid every time you had sex. You are delusional and bringing about the end of humanity as you promote choking the planet to death. The virus of this species will be gone and the great filter will see another victim.

Fuck them clumps of cells. 90% of abortions are on a nosebleed in a kleenex. The rest are medical emergencies that would endanger the life of an actual human person.

you were that clump faggot

>90% of abortions are on a nosebleed in a kleenex
perfect analogy, t-b-h

Niggers get abortions more than any other race, white women that get them are usually insane or they’ve been raped.

But I'm still here, and all those little worthless retard cells aren't. Normal people don't eat almonds and think 'Wow I'm eating a lot of entire full grown almond trees'

Wow, this asshole is REALLY stupid and a huge fucking LIAR.
Are you home schooled or just a fucking retard?

Abortion should be mandatory for all nigresses

Attached: 123babynigger.png (1067x625, 498.55K)

YOUR fat, stupid mommy should have aborted you with a rusty coat hanger asshole.

So you were thinking the golden retriever too, right?

Admittedly I do have a problem with laws that give women choices and rights - but at the end of the day, I just love killing babies

I support it because stupid people won't stop fucking, and stupid people won't remember to use protection.
Yes, love it.
A dog would be more likely to return a favor.

Fuck em, if your argument is "we have to protect those who cant protect themselves" take that bleeding heart shit to Africa. That kid in that woman's gut is her responsibility and if she wants to kill it, so be it. Is it a mournful choice and should she feel a deep shame for murdering her child? Absolutely. Let people sin you fucking faggots.