What if your child came out with down syndrome?

What if your child came out with down syndrome?

Attached: downsyndromebabyas_si.jpg (640x480, 25.06K)

As a man who's also down with the syndrome, I would support getting down.

I had this chat with my mother the other day. We were watching a movie with an actor who clearly had a down syndrom.

I told her I would clearly abandon the child. She hasn't answered. But she told me that they often know the child is going to be disabled and you can still get abortion. So definitely that. And I would probably also leave the GF forever.

I will support syndrome of a down with all my wallet

ever since elementary school, i have been certain of the following
1. my first wife will leave me
2. my first kid will be fucked up in some way
i'm not normally superstitious, but i know this will be the case. despite this, i'm prepared to give my retard son the greatest existence of his life

Wouldn't get to that stage, either my wife aborts it or we can get a divorce.

Hot moms with fucked up kids are the fucking grift on tiktok. I'd be rich.

You know, if we had the rights, we could alter our children on a genetic level.
Be the end of birth-defects, down-syndrome, etc.
Will it happen?
nope, because then we'd have a real Eugenics war the instant that first generation came to age

Cry

Attached: 01b2d2f2b26d64d61864e67a34a2193f.jpg (236x227, 12.77K)

Fun fact: it's never too late to abort!

Being poor is better than being rich with a drooling 40 year old son who can't write or count and smears his shit on the walls

grab it by the legs and bash it's head against the wall like the romans did

“Officer I don’t know how he got to that bottle of bleach, I thought I secured the cap properly, oh no my life is sad, my only retard son dead before his first week alive

Implying any of you bitches gets laid

Attached: 4.png (1063x1074, 181.66K)

It wouldnt come or alive

Better than having a tranny kid

Feed it to animals.

An immediate 'accident' is too noteworthy. But babies are infamous for actively trying to get themselves killed.

Just stop watching so closely, and it'll sort itself out.

it would be aborted

Down the fucking stairs you go

Attached: R.39b9e1f12de8955037566bd85273b0bb.gif (480x368, 1.31M)

I'd groom the poor thing into fighting for climate.

"What child? Who's baby is that? It's definitely not my baby, I've never seen it before.

Well, I'm going to leave now, good luck finding that monster's parents, because it's definitely not mine."

Then I run away as fast as I can and burn all the baby shit I had sitting in the nursery.

>didn't reply
She wanted to say "well I never aborted ur retarded ass.."

If I caught it in the womb? Probably abort it. If it somehow wasnt detected? Give it the best life I could, it would deserve happiness. We are all retarded in some way.

Ppl w/ downs r a vibe.. as long as he's not a prick like the losers commenting here; I'd be proud of him

4th trimester abortion