Prostitution should be legalized. Women have way too many privileges these days...

Prostitution should be legalized. Women have way too many privileges these days, and society is trying to emasculate men. Tons of women would participate if it was legalized, you and I know it.

>b-but, it's dangerous and r-risky!

Yeah, but so is war. If you can enlist in the military at 18, you should be able to buy some pussy without all the emotional bullshit.

Attached: 1651925226793m.jpg (819x1024, 142.51K)

Yes of course it should be, but your reasoning is far out dude

>Prostitution should be legalized.
Agree. Penn and Teller did a great episode about this

>Women have way too many privileges these days, and society is trying to emasculate men.
Literally what does this have to do with anything?

>Your reasoning is far out
How so?

>Literally what does this have to do with anything?
If I have to explain why, you're already cucked.

Ok, so here's your retarded logic
Women have too many privileges. So lets give them more privileges.
Care to explain?

Toy answered your own question here
Good luck in life

Fair point. I meant advantages when it comes to who they want to have sex with. If prostitution is legalized, this would give more less fortunate men opportunity to fuck someone who they'd usually have no chance with.

Guess what, there are many places in the world that aren't America, and in some of those places prostitution is legal. Try travelling sometime, it's great

Always will be (((nigger goy))). You don't have a say or an implication or any money or influence here to fore.

Has prostitution ever created good health, satisfaction, robust families and a disease free civilization? No, it breaks people, preys on the vulnerable, attracts sick perverts and creates a degenerate society. Should be cracked down upon harder like the human trafficking scourge that it is.

Its legal where I live, no big deal amigo

It would just lead to more human trafficking. At face value, legalizing prostitution makes sense and would be great for all parties but in reality, there'd be more abductions and forcing of people into sex slavery under threat of harm.

Prostitution needs to be endorsed by conservatives, because conservatives endorse free market economics.
We can't afford to travel that far.

Not everybody should be making families. Some men are better off just getting the poison out their nuts.

What shithole of a country do you live in? Prostitution is legal in all decent countries

Don't need an exploitative and societal destabilizing sex industry to handle that desire.

"decent"

Ever hear of St Thomas Aquinas?

Conservatives should make prostitution legal, because they say free market economics are great.

Illegalization of prostitution is a cuckservative thing, not a liberal thing.

Only a few designated brothels in Las Vegas, and they’re full of old hags that charge 500 for one nut.
Backpage was the best thing back then. It was full of college girls trying to make quick money for their tuition. Ironic how trump signed its termination when his wife is a whore.

That's because conservatives are raging hypocrites, almost as much as liberals.

No, enlighten me please

Hilarious how bootlickers here think it’s illegal because muh morality when it’s because the government can’t tax it. The us government has never cared about morality.