What's the best way to off myself...

What's the best way to off myself? I have some guns but I'm scared I will blow a hole in my head and still be alive somehow. Pills? Jump in front of a truck? Am I the ultimate failure for having to ask? Help me anons. I know everyone here will call me a faggot or a nigger or whatever, but I'm this close snh8m

Attached: stormdrain-dumping.jpg (261x191, 21.95K)

don't do it

Show me your poopy poopy hunny. Andy will grant you wishes hunny

Attached: blood_on_the_dancefloor.jpg (1200x802, 569.69K)

handgrenade in the mouth xD

go to thailand or someplace exotic you might have always wanted to go. maybe it will change your mind maybe it wont but it would be lame to not do some kill shit before you go

I can't even fly due to being unvaxxed. Also have not enough money.

Thanks bro. I might not do it. Every bit of encouragement helps me even from anons

It’s not worth it man, stay to see another day.

don't do it, anonymous. you can always do heroin. it makes you feel great and it ruins your life if you are careless. lots of people die from it, too.

Use a bigger gun. Shotgun in the mouth will almost certainly do the job.

Don't

Seek help dude.

You'll unload your problems onto your friends and family 1000x

You can feel better

Offing yourself will make everyone around you feel 1000x worse.

Don't be a fuckin' coward and seek help

Do a bunch of pills and then shoot yourself, if you survive the gunshot it won't be for long.

use either a shotgun or a 22., if you use a 22. aim to the roof of your mouth

Hunny please reach out to Andy. Andy loves all his poopy poopy children. Poopy poopy hunny

Attached: blood_garden.png (480x640, 544.08K)

use a long-term strategy
overeat fatty, sugary foods
don't exercise
smoke
drink to excess
don't get medical or dental attention
be patient, It'll work

So get vaccinated, if you're scared it's going to kill you you're a bigger retard than we already thought

FUCK YOU! ANDY DOES NOT APPROVE HUNNY! SPREAD LOVE AND POOPY POOPY HUNNY!

Attached: dahvie_vanity__3_by_inheartwifmello_d2vkle1-fullview.png (900x1200, 1.01M)

I heard a shotgun is a best way to go, slitting your wrist is a slow way to go based on my experience definitely don't try that, making some money to buy one hopefully it will be quick like they said, till then reserve a seat for me on the other side.

Old age.

Where do you live? I've flown more since Covid started than in the previous 28 years of my life and I'm not vaccinated. I have even been to Los Angeles and NYC and never got asked to provide proof of vaccination

My ex committed suicide & it's the worst choice anyone can ever make.

Please don't kill yourself user, even if things are shit they can get better, you can make things better, please talk to someone, once you're gone, you're gone & all you'll leave behind is questions that can't be answeres, pain that won't go away & memories that will be bitter sweet with regret.... "why didn't I do more" "why did/didn't I do/say this" please, just call someone, if not friends & family than a helpline. You have people that love & care about you, don't do it at the very least for them.

Kill yourself with old age. Works every time

I'm in NZ so if I suggest something and you do it, they will lock me up for aiding in your suicide. Nice try Fed

Don't do it user. Walk to your local healthcare department and get the shots. Look for an entry level job in a branche you like. I always wanted to be a mechanic, now I'm a bicycle mechanic, no experience needed. Earn some honest income (don't invest that shit in fucking crypto), maybe make some friends on the workplace. You will feel better man, trust me, this worked for me.

Don't do it.

If it's a pistol, behind the ear, between the eyes or the back of the head where your neck muscles are, in your mouth but against your palate. If a shot gun, a slug will do the trick.
But don't do it unless you can afford the clean up costs, funeral, ptsd therapy copays, and can't film it.