99.8% survival rate

99.8% survival rate
only dangerous to the elderly and morbidly obese.
you reatards shut down the entire country over this joke of a disease.
all of this inflation is on you. fuck you for being so damn stupid. seriously FUCK YOU!

Attached: COVID.jpg (1600x900, 159.1K)

you still shillin' the covid misinformation, brah? that's so 2021.

how's your wallet these days user? it's your fault for being so fucking stupid

TRUST THE SCIENCE!

>covid is as dangerous as flu
yeah no shit sherlock. The problem is that it's a completely new disease and at a point almost everyone was susceptible to it, meaning that if we just did nothing we would get too many people sick at the same time for hospitals to handle.

Are you pretending to be stupid?

Attached: 1598568428015.jpg (320x371, 12.33K)

With all due repect, fuck the colossal idiots like yourself who don't understand that 1 million unnecessary deaths is a relevant thing.
kys. do the entire herd a favor.

AHAHAH. Too bad for you OP.

Everytime you get a cold you go to the hospital?
tell me you're a skeletal leftist beta without telling me.

>99.8% survival rate
and unfortunately you are still here.

1 million morbidly obese, elderly and sickly dying is a blessing upon society you mongoloid

only the elderly and obese would require hospitilization. the best move would have been to isolate those at high risk and encourage the rest of the public to go about their business and develop herd immunity quickly..... you know, exactly what desantis did in Florida

go back fags.

Attached: 1632117659899.png (670x1000, 567.42K)

thats a typical flu season retard. isn't it weird how NOBODY has died from the flu the last 2 years? did the flu just disappear or are all the COVID numbers manipulated?

so instead of fighting each other over this disease, why not direct anger at the fuckers who made insane profits off of this shit? They pocket and hoard wealth, the rest of us pay.

Here, I'll do the math for you retard.
Let's say 0.1% of people need hospitalisation when they get a flu. Now let's say that in the span of a week 3 million people get a flu. This means 3 thousand people need a hospital.
I don't know if you've ever been to a hospital before, but each one only has a few dozens and about half are already occupied by other sick people. Draw a conclusion.

Attached: Esq39DPXMAg5qzD.jpg (552x333, 29.97K)

Nigger the flu is a "new disease" each year fagwad.
Caronaviruses are super common. And make up "common colds"

only niggers and grumpy oldfats go to the hospital all the time, the rest of us would have survived covid just fine. where's tiffany dover you dumb niggers?

OP: "waa...inflation makes my life so hard!! my $4 box of fruit loops now costs $5! and people aren't paying attention to me! i'm an incel that will never lose my virginity so i deserve all your attention! i should shoot up a grocery store full of black people! then you'll see!"

Fucking retard Gen Z piece of shit. Do us all a favor: grow some balls or become an hero. Otherwise STFU.

Attached: tell-me-more-about-how-hard-your-life-is.jpg (1080x1080, 533.98K)

Because those rich fucks wouldn;t have been able to make all that money if it wasn't for the 50%+ of the public who are so fucking retarded they still believe thier TV.

there's no way to beat the oligarchs without first awakening the sheep that empower them

dude, the sheep never wake up. read a history book. it's wave after wave of retards being led around by rich assholes. find your niche, help those you want, but don't hold your breath for some kind of deep awakening. all people are emotional retards, and most people are even worse than that.

the pandemic is over for everyone else, time to move on grandpa
still fat and growing, sorry that you can't afford to pay 3 more dollars a week in gas

Attached: 1633449880225.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

so were fucked basically....