To catch you up...

To catch you up, I posted yesterday that I'm a pedophile moving to a new city and I asked if it would be preferred that I out myself to my community. On here, the answer was no. But on reddit, concerned parents voted yes.

After posting on here and reddit yesterday to determine if I should flyer my neighborhood announcing that I'm a pedo, the conclusion from reddit was that I should. The city im moving to is Minneapolis Minnesota. Beyond the obvious (schools, daycare, police, and my immediate neighbors) what businesses or other organizations should I bring the flyers to? Be specific if possible. I agree, as of this posting, to flyer any place in Minneapolis that you list in the thread.

Attached: 20220518_153404.jpg (1356x1350, 680.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/ury36d/as_his_neighbor_would_you_want_this_pedophile_to/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are u retarded

>I agree, as of this posting, to flyer any place in Minneapolis that you list in the thread.
The Mayor, local city council, and all librarians

No. Though I understand people look down on pedophiles

Ok

is there a local biker gang there? Flyer every one of them. Target the ghetto to. Do you have any money? Make a commercial to put on your local station

I don't have money for an ad but I'm moving next to the ghetto. I also don't know any biker gangs.

If there are any specific organizations or locations in Minneapolis, let me know.

Any more suggestions?

link the thread on leddit

I deleted it because some people got kind of hostile. However, I can screenshot a bunch of it.

Just ask the police to put you on the sex offender registry, and they'll take care of informing everyone who needs to be informed, including your landlord and employer.

You're going to get killed

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-155704_Reddit.jpg (1080x2220, 387.91K)

Step 1: kys.

I find that people are more understanding than you'd think.

Don't listen to redditards. Protect yourself and stay quiet.

reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/ury36d/as_his_neighbor_would_you_want_this_pedophile_to/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I've decided to do this. I've had several conversations with people. Now is just making sure I hit the right places

Can you just ask them to do that? I figured you would have to be convicted

I hope you get brutally killed you fucking worm.

Not helpful. If you have specific businesses or locations to suggest, let me know.

what again do you think is the advantage of this stunt?

Talk about it with Mr Girl
It's a youtube streamer in favor of outing pedophiles, but on building a safe space first, where they can do it safely
Sounds like what you want
Being able to tell the people you are a pedophile without people projecting lead at high velocity at your face

People who live near me, who are interested, deserve to know what I am. I should be able to work and live, especially since I've never committed a crime. However, if people know, they will watch out for themselves. Also, honesty is king

someone should find out who OP is, make them regret posting here. I don’t have retarddit or I’d do it

Attached: CBE7F01D-D7FB-4F0E-A229-50D02626FBA5.jpg (624x465, 26.35K)

Ok have fun getting literally murdered, or worse.

Make sure you put up plenty of posters around biker bars. If you're going to be a retard do it right.