Muh republicans are evil

>Muh republicans are evil

Attached: muhrepublicans.jpg (800x1200, 324.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOWeOnT_EzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember seeing that movie in theaters, it was fucking retarded

That movie had Republicans in it? Fuck, brah...

That movie was made right around the time people first started talking about global warming. Most people still had a very poor understanding of the concept at the time. Also OP is being a fragile little bitch since the politicians in the movie were never even identified as Republican or Democrat.

tl;dr OP is a fag and movie is bad

>That movie had Republicans in it?
Did you even watch it? This movie is straight up propaganda

Weasel detected. Hi Ted Cruz. Of course the movie is about you. We've known for decades what you're trying to do. You lying, scheming scumbag piece of shit.

Attached: 1651292051933.jpg (550x300, 34.63K)

Are you saying you're such an idiot you can't tell the difference between a democrat and republican? Not to mention it's obvious as fucking shit who the "republicans" are suppose to be in this movie

No I didn't watch it, which is why I was asking. But it sounds like they actually didn't CALL them republicans, they just made them terrible shitbags, which is essentially the same.

>No I didn't watch it
Then why are you even bothering to ask?

>He just watched it on Netflix
It criticized politicians failure to act in regards to global warming. Did you stop watching the movie at that point? Because the politicians take up such a minor role at the beginning. The movie was about how global warming starts a second ice age, the movie was a cheap disaster flick inspired by talks of global warming and was written by an idiot. It came out in 2004 and is probably older than you. It was heavily criticized and a bunch of actual scientists actually commented on the films stupidity

Attached: op.jpg (1024x631, 118.5K)

Nigger this movie is almost 20 years old, even democratic politicians were skeptical at the time

I already said, I didn't watch it and that's why I was asking. I'm not sure how much simpler I can make things. There's no reason to flip out on everyone
>Imagine criticizing someone for their failure to watch a 20 year old movie.

forgot to add this

youtube.com/watch?v=iOWeOnT_EzE

>Taking a global disaster film serious at all

No, it only criticized "republicans" while vastly over-exaggerating "global warming" by making up situations that would never happen IRL. Notice how not a single Indian or Chinese person is portrayed in a negative light at any point in this movie, but the evil "republican" being concerned about the economy is a problem?

>even democratic politicians were skeptical at the time
My ass, they have been on boat with this bullshit from day fucking one. The second they realized they could turn this into a political movement.

Say what you will about the movie, that's a pretty goddamn scary scene. Really makes you think about what we're doing to the planet.

>it only criticized "republicans"
Cry. Me. A. River
>vastly over-exaggerating "global warming"
This is why scientists shat on the film
>Notice how not a single Indian or Chinese person is portrayed in a negative light
Does this upset you?
>My ass, they have been on boat with this bullshit from day fucking one
Nigger your 16 and political, come back when you are old enough to vote

Sounds like I'm gonna have to have a sit down and watch this film now. Get a handle on what's going on with things.

In other words

>Muh team good you team bad hur dur

Don't bother, it's a shit movie that tries to score cheap points by making up retarded "global warming" situations that would obviously never happen, and at the same time tries to shit on white "republicans" while ignoring the elephant in the room as there are chinese and indian people sitting there and no one says a goddamn thing to any of them.

>as there are chinese and indian people sitting there and no one says a goddamn thing to any of them

Attached: 56768987.png (1410x930, 1.14M)

Yeah we get it, you didn't see the movie

Personally I think "Don't Look Up" did a far better job at shitting on Republicans.

>Really makes you think about what we're doing to the planet.
Nothing? Did you also feel this way about the Lord of the fucking Rings? Because both films are fictional

Dude, the movie was endorsed by Al Roker himself, or whatever. Please watch the clip that was posted before any more commenting.

>Al Roker
Who the fuck is that? Your boyfriend?

user... if I have to explain every. little. thing... to you, I mean... my GOD...