What did he find out inside Twitter that made him announce his support for Republicans so adamantly?

What did he find out inside Twitter that made him announce his support for Republicans so adamantly?

Attached: Telsa-CEO-Elon-Musk-2014 (1).jpg (1153x1600, 243.09K)

Liberals started their attacks on him. Showed him that is political party is nothing but hate and attacks.

The supposed Russian bots and censorship were something that showed Twitter is built on a house of liberal echo chamber, check marked printed cards.

It's a fake. A thousand false voices of minority views amplified and distilled.

His is a lost investment now that he sees how little it is actually used and justified as a platform.

Republicans were just convenient dupes for a rich sociopath, that's their only use in society, honestly.

Attached: waaamen.jpg (757x768, 66.79K)

Well, that's one more use than you provide, apparently.

he is a reckless billoinaire.
he laughs about people voting for a party.
the only thing he is interested in is a platform for media influence in his favor.

The staff

>the only thing he is interested in is
not paying taxes

I was reading he checked in with amber heard to cum inside her pussy, in between her shitting in Johnny depps bed and causing him hassle

Globohomo?

> attempts to buy twitter as a troll
> leftists lose their collective minds
> demands to see actual numbers of bot/spam accounts
> estimated at 5%
> gets discovered that half of joe budurpadurp's followers are bot accounts
> now threatening to get Securities Exchange Commission involved over fraud and tax issues with twitter
And now we see the endgame. He was either going to destroy twitter by buying it, but now he's content to see the govt. be forced to dismantle their own propaganda machine. *Chef's Kiss* Magnifique. 1000 IQ play.

sure. but even better if you can influence the masses while not paying taxes.

will you kys when you find out thats not happening or just switch to the next story you make up?

He saw the kike pedophiles and their manipulation of the media and the masses for complete takeover of the world, and their use of the left as a puppet to speed up the process.

>influence
distract

Sauce?

He crashed his stock for doing that too

He was a billionaire when he voted for Obama twice and Hillary too retard.i love that you shills have no idea what youre talking about. Makes our job of calling you fags out alot easier.

I dont even live in the US, before you psychos accusse me of being conservative or liberal....

From the outside I can tell you that both parties are FUCKING RETARDED. The right has been hijacked by the Qtards and Trumptards, and the left are a bunch of disgusting hypocritical cowards. Both parties are basically LARPers... The republicans are taking advantage of the ignorant whites that believe the Q/Trump conspiracy, and the democrats are fake humanitarians. I dont know if you get the idea lmao, english is not my native tonge.

Attached: 1579467469925.jpg (519x1024, 68.63K)

it's not complicated. Twitter is a company and their main goal is to make more money. Musk is a money man, he's all about making more money. the problem with Twitter was everyone knew it was Leftist friendly and people on the Right were usually not as welcomed. and when it comes to making a company worth more money, you need more people enjoying your product and services.. its called appealing to a broader demographic. Twitter hit a plateu in their value and even stared dropping. so they pulled this off.. used one of their most wealthy and popular users to try and correct the flaws of their platform. and it's all to make the company worth more money, to bring in more users who once believed their voices wouldn't be welcomed there. its all a stunt. Musk is not Tony Stark and he only does things he believes he can gain something out of. its whats gotten him where he is. also Twitter is for fucking faggots.

has been red pilling hard. Stand by for more.

Attached: FTENE_OWAAYMa0t.jpg (1024x682, 65.83K)