Women will become obsolete

Women will become obsolete.

Attached: 1652886352724.jpg (1170x1672, 1.21M)

its over

Attached: 1652890563203.jpg (825x1200, 212.28K)

It's SCIENCE chuds. We would have achieved this a thousand years ago if it wasn't for Christianity spreading evil.

>trying this hard to b8

Attached: 1530432475845.jpg (675x683, 71.9K)

ok tranny

Honestly it would be cool if we could change our gender in the future. We just have to experiment a lot til' then.

Yeah what an idiot he really thinks women are only for breastmilk.
You're immune to trolling and probably very high IQ, how can I be more like you??

Boy oh boy I can't wait for the first man to get a uterine transplant.

People are going to FLIP THEIR SHIT.

It's going to happen. It's going to happen and I'm not sure there will be enough popcorn to go around.

Sex can be replaced by highly realistic sex dolls which even today almost perfectly simulate the female form. Reproduction is simple, we harvest women for their eggs. Formula is something we’ve been able to artificially manufacture for years. There is zero reason to keep petty, bitchy, needy, entitled women around. The fact that they don’t already know their place in society is a massive failure on their part and just adds to the fact we don’t need them anymore. And this isn’t even to mention how’s cute traps are more attractive that 99% of women anyway

Its literally felony child abuse. Anyone in that building can legally perform a citizen arrest in the case of a felony.

Ummm umm uhhh I’ve been sent here by the mighty 4-4-4-Any Forums to ppppperform a citizens arrest

Attached: 1538185793052.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Would that actually be able to supply proper nutrients like normal breast milk?

>Newman-Goldfarb
every fucking time

Actually no. There is nowhere in the law that states a biological male can't induce lactation and breastfeed their child. Men have the required organs after all.

The protocol, which was developed by Dr. Jack Newman and Lenore Goldfarb in 2000, works by "tricking" the body into thinking its pregnant and, in turn, prepares the breasts for milk productionv

>basic Biology?

Just fucking no.

when will this madness end?

Attached: trans bye bye.jpg (576x1024, 136.57K)

Always makes me laugh that these freaks hate women so much but demand to be treated as such.
Fill your wretched bodies full of whatever hormones you desire, you'll always be repugnant freaks with no real place in society.
Once the bubble bursts you'll just be another mutilated retard

Thank God for Christianity then! Too bad the Good Lord couldn’t have spared our generation from this perversion.

I do admire your trips, though.

I used to be pretty accepting of other lifestyles, but now? Fuck anyone that's trans, this is disgusting.

This. They were accepted or at least ignored by 99% of society but that wasn't enough. They kept pushing the limits. They are all fucked in the head and need to be sent off to looney bins or just euthanized like rabid animals.