I want a new drug, one that wont make me sick. Wont make me crash my car, or make me feel 3 feet thick...

I want a new drug, one that wont make me sick. Wont make me crash my car, or make me feel 3 feet thick. Any suggestions B?

Attached: get.gif (200x317, 939.91K)

one that makes me feel the way i feel when i'm with you?

When Im alone with you.....

so lemme get this straight, you want a new drug? one that does what it should? one that won't make me feel too bad? one that won't make me feel too good? one with no doubt? one that won't make me talk too much or make my face break out?

Attached: 1650046166148.jpg (125x125, 1.86K)

Nice

Attached: E917BEC0-746A-4263-99BD-3AFC90519140.jpg (640x640, 162.1K)

this is a no doubles zone

Yes. Im an alcoholic of over 20 years and Im getting tired of getting hammered. Ive used weed just as long, I still like it, but its old too. Something that makes you enjoy things more.

doesn't exist
break your addictions and re-learn how to be comfortable without drugs
you knew how at one point in your life, once the addiction is gone you'll realize nothings really changed

I can stop drinking, I just cant find a good reason to. Im just coming out of a decade and a half of mental illness. Ill save you any sob story, I dont sob over it. But sobriety has never been an ally or friend of mine.

once the withdrawal wears off you with feel physically and mentally better than you have in years
if that's not a good enough reason then idk what to tell you

Tried it, mental illness trashed it. Dont think I doubt you, but it doesnt work in all cases. Thanks regardless, and good luck fren.

most mental illness is a myth invented to sell drugs
see a psychologist (not a psychiatrist) and try to work out your issues with therapy

Mushrooms

Buddy, done all that. No, some mental illness IS. The pills brought me back from loony tunes. Mine definitely was a chemical issue. Psychosis and hallucinations ARE psychiatric. That said, I did love being pilled up with that shit, so that could be a good start.

I should revisit those. They where always fun, but as a more regular thing, mabee not. Shrooms are great when you have an issue to work through. But theyre not something you do daily, or weekly.

Shrooms are calling your name

Microdose champ

Thistbh

>chemical issue
lemme guess where you got that idea from, a psychiatrist who makes a percentage commission on the drugs she perscribed you? mental illness is a normal human reaction to the toxicity of modern urban society, you just need to learn to control it.

No, I was hallucinating, paranoid and suicidal. I didnt get a proper shrink for 4 years after the worst of it. It wasnt getting any better. I tried a psychologist, its not a personality issue. I had one shink that just overmedicated me, I enjoyed being a zombie, but it didnt help. Than I got one that wanted to treat the illness, not the symptoms, and it worked well enough. Im not on much today, just one pill,

check