Looking to play guitar in a band (metal, punk, hard rock). Do I got what it takes?

Looking to play guitar in a band (metal, punk, hard rock). Do I got what it takes?

voca.ro/11KsMJT2c0Ra

Attached: FQU5K03FJD363JR.jpg (604x453, 40.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/11KsMJT2c0Ra
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah definitely I'd recommend a little more practice but you can hit some good notes. Also maybe invest in a better mic too otherwise yeah shoot for the fucking sky bitch and live your dreams before fucking carrots rape us all!

>voca.ro/11KsMJT2c0Ra
i kek'd

learn how to record, buy an audio interface
focusrite
about skill, use a metronome, but you're quite good

damn son you be shreddin

>voca.ro/11KsMJT2c0Ra

It seems like you didnt start playing. Just hearing some noise

Mediocre at best, gonna be honest

this.

and now OP got your IP, i would kill my router and flush refresh dns and ip, now.

>fucking carrots rape us all
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

just start playing in a band asap and you'll improve. It doesn't really matter how well you can play alone if you want to play collaboratively. The best solo guitarists i know are piss poor when playing with other ppl so just learn how to play w other ppl and ur good

eat shit faggot

You've gotta be shitting me. I'm a bassist, I posted this making fun of noodling guitarists.

im a way better guitarist than you are a bassist

Probably true kek

im awesome

If you don't have at least 15 guitars and $3000 worth of pedals, you aren't a real guitarist.

sounds good man I love the little lick you did that goes dooo dooo dodo breeeeeeeeep dooop da da deee skeeee raaaa

i have that, just add another decimal then you are close

skee raa is one of the hardest tricks a guitarist can learn, Van Halen struggled with Skee raa for years, they called it the dark years of Eddie Van halen, i belive the made a documentary on it.

>Plays bass
>Stick can't harmonize
I was doing that on purpose guys....
Guys?

you're right, I was shitting you.

Haha go away haha, no I can record my own part dude haha no seriously go away

Nah I won't.
You a god damn noodle

You also have to be obsessed with "toan" and act like the audience even knows what the fuck you're talking about

E5? What's the root note for that bro?

what, i was told it would be enough if i got my penis cleaved, my eyes tattooed and horn implanted ...

You sound great man!
Don't bother with all that theory nonsense that all these "teachers" tell you to learn as it's just a waste of time.
No rock guitar layer has ever learned scales and look how big they became and they certainly didn't go to a "rock school now-did they?
Hell no, just plug in your 20 fret axe and rock on man.

You mean a power chord.
The root is E, in this case.
>Spams power chords.
>Le amazing guitarists.
Let me guess. You're a faggy bassist who just alternates between the tonic and octave the entire time throughout the song.

No way dude, sometimes I throw in a 5th too

We can tell