Do you guys believe all niggers should die off the planet and only whites and asians should populate this planet...

Do you guys believe all niggers should die off the planet and only whites and asians should populate this planet? I don't like dark skin, it's ugly.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I like dark skin lol

traitor. get hanged like the rest of them faggot

Ok CNN. Did you get your screenshot? Fucking losers.

And in my work every time i attend some group of whites i always make sure to spit on their food before serving it at table.

die

I think everyone should die off

asians should also die
they are mostly useless fags

what about the niggers that dont have dark skin?

White cucks are the most useless race today
Inferior in everything

I think all skin colors are beautiful.

(OP)
whites kind of view blacks, asians, jews, sandnigs, etc as one big blob.... in a bad way

they will recreate eternal hell and forget under satanism forever

fake whites in with them

no asians in my afterlife, that's for sure. You can stay with your own kind, though....

Let's keep it that way, here, and in the next.

Forever, please

Attached: 1649066649262.png (825x820, 868.88K)

I would give whites, Hispanics, and Asians decaf and spit in their food while I use to work in fast food.
T. Black user

You know most asians are dark-skinned, right?

No, but I believe you should.

unsurprising you worked fast food like a bum

dark black is better i hate in between

If you separate Niggers from Niggas then sure. I've met some cool black people but have known some that were absolute niggers

No. I dont give a fuck what your opinion is.

The real jist of it is getting every race up to speed, educated and hopefully intellectual.
I hate niggers but I hate the niggers of my own race the most (hicks).
The only reason you rednecks hamper progress is because you are terrified because you deep down realise your own inferiority.
A retarded black man with a big dick is enough to make you fuckwads insecure.

I'll see every moron erased through a functioning education system for ALL and then marginalize the dumbest people so they cant have more than one child.

yes, i refuse to mate with anyone not white or asian they're the only races that actually do anything around the world it seems

Asians are worse than niggers

> Niggers vs niggas
Maybe the niggas ought to take some serious life lessons so they realise being a ghetto piece of shit will only ignite more racist bullshit against them

Asians cant be worse than middle easterners/north africans