36yo Virgin cause ofsmall dick what do

36yo Virgin cause ofsmall dick what do

Attached: FullSizeRender 18.jpg (2921x1980, 1013.79K)

maybe lose some weight, fatty. you're clearly pushing all the fat around it down to make it look bigger. its size is probably fine, but the problem is that it's connected to an obese loser.

U r virgin cuz u obese af dumbass. This is some unironic advice: lose weight and hit the gym u will get chicks

Learn to talk a better game, because I'm fatter than you and I have a smaller dick and I've been fucking for 25 years...

Attached: 20220517_160253_1.gif (368x656, 1.72M)

>36
You’re too old to be here

mine's about that size, maybe even smaller, i never had a problem sleeping with girls

small dick is no factor here, it is because youre a ginormous lardman

22 years* am 38

gay or straigh?

Honest question.
No offense intended.
How do you shave all that?
Or do you douse yourself in Nair?

i'm 33 and i've been here since before you were born, niglet

making the same thread over and over and lose weight cunt

Who cares if you got a small dick if you're a Virgin? Women don't even care but women that don't exist especially don't care. Find more fulfilling things in your life than worry about your borrowed body

You have an average dick. You're just fat. Go lose weight

Not that small bro.
Im 32. Slightly bigger dick.
Im a virgin just purely because I havent managed to not be a fuckup yet. Like I am broke as fuck, going from wagie job to wagie job, living with my mom. I wasnt pretty when I needed to be pretty and now Im poor when I need to be rich.

Hey I get it, I wouldnt wanna fuck me either. I think both of us just need a proper break to get into something decent so we can start to live normally and love ourselves enough to improve to the point where we could feel like we deserve what we want. If that makes any sense. I just havent found that yet.
What I have found is anxiety fueled insomnia which in turn fuels more anxiety. Thats super fun.

Tell me more about yourself.

+STOMACH ZAPPER+

Everything you say is reasonable, sensible and appropriate but it makes me want to kick your ass. Take your let's support each other bullshit to Reddit before me and the boys deck you

For real though. If you are hurting too, tell me about it. Lets talk. I get pretty lonely nowadays. I dont have anything better to do. We might both benefit from talking.

We absolutely could but I'm not going to and if I wanted to work on myself, I'd go over to Reddit with a bumper pack of Indian dragon Ball z cards and my asshole spread so wide they could tell me about dental plans.

Women or men? How did you charisma maxx

Lol. Well thats your choice dude. I hope you do okay. Maybe feel better sometimes. Just remember, you arent alone. Many of us here are just like you. One love.

Man alive no wonder you're lonely. Nobody wants to talk to somebody who talks to them like that. Maybe be fucking real for once in your life instead of projecting an openness so that you can have company and act like you're doing good. Just be real guy. Accept a modest amount of nihilism and don't go out of your way to harm anybody. It's not hard