What's the sluttiest thing your wife has ever done?

What's the sluttiest thing your wife has ever done?

Attached: 1644108331811.webm (960x480, 1.85M)

Had a 3some with me and my brother at Disney

I convinced my wife to join a swingers site. We posted loads of dirty pics and few vids. She didnt check it for few days but when she did. We live in a tiny place and turned out most of the local men were also on it. She tried to delete everything but they had been save quite a few times by then

Had sex in a supply closet in a storage facility that was being used as an illegal party venue.

Haven't done yet but my gf has the fantasy to fuck other men with and without me. She even said that 40 or 50yo would be no problem (she's 22).

Attached: IMG-20190316-WA0000.jpg (768x1024, 77.97K)

My wife told me her fantasy was to have me and my brother at the same time. Don't know how I feel about that.

>Haven't done yet
lmao keep thinking that

>Let me and my buddy cum in all her holes
>Let a guy she just met fuck her, but exclusively anal
>Let me and her hot girlfriend do her with a strap on several times
>I was a bartender and she used to flash her tits to me for free shots when we were in college

She and her best friend lost their virginity to a celebrity who took them both from behind over a table, butts pushed together.

in college, she had a weekly appointment with a man in his fifties. it helped pay for college but she says the sex was great, otherwise she wouldn't have continued for 3 years. unfortunately it left her with expensive taste in things.

>sluttiest thing your wife has done
She let me cum on her face once

We were sharing a room, he'd walked in on me eating her out - we'd gone back to the room early to fuck, he'd come back for his shades as she was sat on a chair with her tits out

Then a couple nights later she saw him wanking under his duvet whilst I was trying to be sneaky spooning her.

The morning after she asked if we should ask him to join, so we took him for lunch and asked him there when waiting for desert lol

Dp, not do. Also,
>Gave some perma virgin coworker who had a crush on her a stack of Polaroid nudes on her last day at the job

fucking hot

Fucked a male friend for his 30th as he didn't want to be a virgin anymore

Asked of it was OK first

Thanks! It was a lot of fun.

They fucked twice, the night of the 3some and then the morning after I woke up to hear her taking his dick in the bathroom.

She came back out with cum over her tits

Attached: cfwives.com_374750_f761172feec1.jpg (613x1280, 62.05K)

Hot, more

She teases my mates a lot , but never let them see , short skirts , sit on laps , tight T shirts , usual , but after far too much drink she ended up passing out , they carried her to bed , and I thought they undressed her but after I hear she was not passed out but wanted them to see her and have an excuse , she got a lot of touching and messed about by the drunk guys , she got very wet pretending to not be awake , told me after ,

Attached: 1B24E581-521E-4EE5-BA14-9C372C64E7F9.jpg (1536x2048, 788.46K)

She says she feels like everyone is looking at her when she goes out

Attached: Snapchat-1492794626.jpg (702x1466, 120.68K)

Attached: C8E02769-A20D-4073-BC5B-6712DFEB5956.jpg (1536x2048, 765.27K)

Tits please