Post your BOUDOIR links!

Post your BOUDOIR links!

Attached: namesnack-boudoir-photography-business-names-5990x3999-20200923.jpg (840x640, 20.65K)

Where do people find these? My wife did boudoir pics a few years ago, are they floating around online somewhere?

Probably, do you know who did the photos?

Moar

A local photographer

Alexa how do I link someone to 10 gigs from my hard drive?

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-145032_Gallery.jpg (1079x1436, 1.06M)

Wow really? No way! For real?

Does "local photographer" have a name or website?

The point of the question was to make sure they wouldn't be found you stupid faggot

Show pics from your favorite set.

Put them on google drive and share a link.

Not him but it's literally this easy

1. Go to that photographers website, instagram, facebook
2. check for pictures from your wifes shoot

Boom, you retarded faggot, its that easy. It's safe to say that if they are present publicly online then they are floating around beyond the photographers website.

Bonus: If your photographer has a publicly facing client album login and does dumb fucking passwords people have also gotten in. Or if your photographer is fucking dumb. One time I made an email similar to a friends who did a shoot and I emailed the photographer with "heyy gurl, omg I love your last shoot. this is gonna sound so dumb but I forget my album password" and the daft cunt actually sent it to me. Boom friends titties and ass.

Obviously no one on this type of thread would care about helping you protect that you ridiculous clown.

Damnit. Im having a brain-out. What is it/was it called when using a script to mine pics from the Internet in large quantities?

literal autism

That's actually brilliant. How were the pics?

Fusk?

fantasti.cc

great. just great. Full on frontal tits and a pile of sexed up poses. couldn't ask for better from boudoir

Fuskering, That's it. Thanks bro.

How did you know she had them done at all?

I saw her post one of the much much more chill ones on her instagram

A good friend of mine has dozens of boudoir sets. Apparently these photographers use really poor security practices and he just pokes around their sites until he can find all of the albums.

Anyone have any pics of their wife?