You WILL drive the electric egg

You WILL drive the electric egg
You WILL listen to and obey all government nanny systems
Your car WILL act for the good of society, not your selfish will.

Meanwhile, I'll just stick to my old trusty rusty, doesn't even have AC or radio. (Or any pollution control devices of any kind)

Attached: eu_car_safety_features.png (620x488, 304.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs19news.com/story/34248451/6-in-10-americans-dont-have-500-in-savings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Why is thr automotive viewed as the ultimate symbol of freedom again?

Because you can't bicycle to another city for work and back every morning

>can't scream down the highway at 110, blasting CCR.
>isn't a rusty piece of shit from the 60's
>can't haul
>look like a fag

No thanks. I can do all that with Ol' Rusty

So why aren’t you going after people who want to make these ridiculous inventions user? Why are you trying to blame government on it

It's the government's fault for making them all mandatory. People get coddled by the automatic safety features, get used to them, then require even more safety features. It never ends.

>noooooo you can't just make a safer machine!!!

Attached: 1652315915695.png (975x1383, 287.14K)

>imagine needing a car just to live
>america

then why did grandpa say he used to do that both ways in the snow when he was young

New cars all look the same, and treat their drivers like children. The electronic features aren't durable, and they are impossible to repair without expensive diagnostic equipment

>imagine needing to work two jobs to afford a car
>europe

lol cope its americans who can't cover a 500 dollar expense

I make $20 an hour and don't spend half of my paycheck. I could drop 20k on anything I want, but I'm saving to build a house.

heroes get remembered but legends like you know never die!

No I will not comply.
Back in the 1980s, my mom's car had a robot that would bitch about how you drive. I decided that I would never have any robot in my car that would tell me how to drive.

I hope the guy at Nissan who made the robot bitch got karoshi, seppuku, or fell on train tracks.

Pick up an old rusty classic while you can. Running, driving examples still go for less than 5k. They're piss easy to take care of. I've been maintaining mine with a pair of pliers and a flathead screwdriver.

yeah cool good for you but the average american cant

cbs19news.com/story/34248451/6-in-10-americans-dont-have-500-in-savings

I'll stick with a car that has simple EFI. I don't get carbs.

Because he has dementia

Which government is making these features manditory?

What's the statistics for europe?

An old diesel would be simpler still
Those are EU guidelines, so Germany, France, etc. Things like the recorder and cameras are also US law.

Yes, but good luck locating an affordable mechanical injection diesel. I would like a Dodge 12V CTD.