*Serious Amber Heard Thread*

*Serious Amber Heard Thread*

Please don’t swear or use any derogatory language.

Um, but look, y'all will have 45 seconds so please start when i tell you or else you will be disqualified.

Attached: amber heard.jpg (666x948, 53.13K)

niggas

you said freakin

Attached: homework.png (809x602, 625.29K)

Attached: FTDmAruXEAMDS3z.jpg (863x907, 131.37K)

This is the balance of power

Attached: FTEIKVhaIAA7NLX.jpg (700x747, 67.13K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 5.55.41 am.png (507x305, 267.84K)

that was from the movie she was working on

Wasn't Elon Musk supposed to testify?

do you have evidence to back up your claim?

she looks like emily blunt in this picture

I doubt it, why would he need to?

yes

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 6.09.44 am.png (462x502, 351.74K)

show me then aquaman

dumb, narcissistic bitch got herself in over her head making false allegations. nothing adds up. johnny depp wears big rings all the time but when she gets hit directly in the face theres.... not even a bruise? k lady

This is interesting, I don’t think they should have been allowed to testify if they had any malice.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 6.11.37 am.png (465x86, 16.2K)

I watched her on the stand today and really saw a manipulating weird person. If he did attack her I think it’s because she drove him to the point of insanity.
If she really did try to stop him doing drugs without professional help she brought it upon herself too.
She wasn’t qualified to deal with someone who is going to feel rage and not be in control of his faculties.

Can't, it's in the evidence and will come up soon in trial. Don't worry. Amber has a lot of people who are promised money to testify for her and after her henchmen are done with their lies we will continue to present evidence against Amber.

She’s kinda fucked up cuz if this was a domestic violence issue she should have just involved the law instead of talking to the press the way she did.
It’s really clear she was trying to boost her public image more than just move on after whatever trauma she said she suffered.
This is a typical publicist pushing her to do things that were fucking wrong and yeah she did defame him without any reason. They ended their marriage with some kind of agreement and she broke that.
I don’t think she has ethics, even if he did lose his mind due to drug problems, I don’t see any evidence of her doing anything to give him real help expect break his balls and piss him off when he has zero control of himself.

It’s like she locked herself in a lions cage at the zoo and stopped feeding the lion, she got bitten and blames the animal.

it’s obvious that this is a possibility, this whole case will probably get thrown out of court.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 6.24.25 am.png (472x92, 19.4K)