Are you guys stupid or just acting stupid?

Are you guys stupid or just acting stupid?

Attached: E4267A5F-8FF1-4B5F-A4F5-ECC396507271.jpg (500x666, 58.21K)

I'm illegally retarded.

Attached: 1650864238475.png (720x694, 428.99K)

A lttle column A, a little column B.

If only you realised how satisfying it is to pour lamp oil onto a dumpster fire

That said Im pretty sure more and more people these days arent the lamp oil pourers, but the dumpster.

Mmmm yeah oil my dumpy

Attached: hanks.jpg (225x225, 5.81K)

I am a drop out, defiantly dumb I have the paperwork.

Are you defiantly dumb or definitely dumb?

acting stupid is not being stupid, being stupid is

Attached: images.png (190x266, 4.91K)

Been that way for a while. There have always been anons here who don't get the joke but for the past few years it's become more and more apparent that the ironical shitposters have been almost completely replaced by humorless assholes.

Pic related

Attached: 1651502571599s.jpg (125x125, 1.94K)

i'm just stoned in the middle of the day because i work from home and i can just do that

haahah,
I think that is cased closed on the relative intelligence of user

These people are a joke in and of itself.

I always thought that it was up to people themselves to know right from wrong and learning about that would make them well adjusted and intelligent people.
I was sadly wrong. We are going back into the realm of taboos just because we have too many feeble minded fuckheads that cant deal with this kind of freedom.
The buffalo shooter is another nail into the coffin.

>Are you guys stupid or just acting stupid?
what do you mean?

I'm a successful businessman nearing 40 with a beautiful Russian wife, a son & another child on the way, with a household income in excess of $250K a year.

I come here & troll teenagers for the kiks.

Attached: 1623136081859.jpg (598x554, 19.62K)

>Russian wife

Attached: jimcarrey.jpg (474x528, 21.58K)

I'm personally in the minority that posts for the lols, just a big fat troll with a stupid brain to boot

So I think Any Forums is a mixed bag. Do I believe it's all trolls not you'll probably find an actual evil person or two or someone who's actually homophobic, racist etc. But majority of use are just idiots out here to piss off the masses that take shit way too fucking literal!

Vote that we should change liberals to literals giving that take everything to the most batshit degree! No sense of humor whatsoever!

Anyways rants aside where just all fucks, sucks, dicks, and pricks trying to live a little and have some fun.

Not all of us are the darkest edgelords in the universe. We're just here for a good joke. But whether that requires the use of our brains don't matter.

It's all for the lols.

Attached: dr-evil-right.gif (338x230, 1.3M)

do not take my osha rekt videos, I find myself too comfortable around heavy machinery without them almost as if it is intentional; the pezo beepers are so high pitched accurately identifying their location is a joke so it helps to be on my toes

poops

I've been here since 08 and I don't shitpost, not everyone is a fuckhead.

I am by your definition of the word stupid, extremely retarded

>being this new

A little bit of both.
Also this: