I got filtered by C++ again

>I got filtered by C++ again

Attached: Crying.jpg (736x736, 65.93K)

C++ IS SHIT ANYWAY LEARN C AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW

Just find a subset you're comfy with.
C with classes is fine.

this nigga dont know what a pointer is

just wait for Google Carbon, it'll deprecate C++ anyway.

carbon is a superset of c++

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE THOSE FUNCTIONS BECAUSE... BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T OK THEY'RE PRIVATE!!!

Make sure you use C++ 20 edition for maximum functions
Write in the standardized language
Don't repeat yourself
Read all the errors your compiler gives
Ask around on the forums, on Any Forums, share your feelings and problems here.

struct fuckyou : public SomeClass {};

nothing personnell kid

yes but it is much cleaner which means you will not be filtered. Kind of like typescript to javascript, takes out all the garbage.

Damn I sure do love C but y'know what it needs? OBJECTS

learn Rust

The problem isn't you. Learning the whole language is impractical

there is also the problem of OP using the image of a little girl crying to represent the fact that they can't learn a programming language. Looks to me like OP is probably a faggot, weak and/or mentally ill. You should probably work on yourself first before you attempt anything moderately complex

>Don't repeat yourself
Don't overabstract either

become a C++ programmers girlfriend instead

Attached: file.png (559x423, 183.67K)

it's a superset, it doesn't "take out" anything. you can (and have to) write c++ when you write carbon, just like you have to write c89 when you write c++. now you will need to know the preprocessor, c, c++, c++ templates, c++ consteval/constexpr, move semantics, carbon, and carbon generics

This doesn't work btw

if you can find the offsets you actually can call them with evil pointer math/casting

ah yes because when you use c++ you're forced to use void pointers instead of templates and have no access to the concept of a class; I forgot you have to write c89 and C++ is literally just nothing on top of it.
No, in reality C++ adds a bunch of things that lets you avoid dealing with bullshit in C, this is what I mean by removing since yes obviously C++ doesn't remove features of C since it's completely interoperable with it but your sure as fuck never going to write anything that looks like C in modern C++. Same goes for Carbon, they essentially made C++ as close to Rust as they possibly could without it just being Rust so that it could be directly interoperable with C++ code. It's basically what kotlin was to java in the sense of major improvements in features and semantics/grammar. you even mention how you'll "have to learn c++ templates and carbon generics", why would I use templates if I can just use carbon's implementation of generics since it's going to be better?