Thinking about killing myself lately, what are some creative suicide methods?

Thinking about killing myself lately, what are some creative suicide methods?

Attached: 90 - mQGIqUC.jpg (597x519, 56.09K)

dont do it, youre invaluable

get to the internatiopnal space station, then dive into the void

Stick a dynamite into your asshole and lit it up.
If you don't die, you will live your life as a warning for suicidal people.

Ask your doctor for venlafaxine and buproprion.

Shooting up a synagogue then shooting yourself

Dont do it user. Even the worst of suffering is not worth ending it early. Okay maybe thats not entirely true, but mental illness isnt worth killing yourself over because there is always the prospect of getting better.

Besides, you know as well as I that bouts of extreme loneliness, sadness, regret etc are always followed by apathy. Though sad too, the apathy is some relief

Get therapy, I promise that within 2 years of having some actual help, you'll be on your way enough to consider yourself a different person.

Synagogues don't get shot up. Why would the people organizing these shootings target themselves?

I asked for suicide methods, not half-assed attempts at sympathy

why is my sympathy half assed?

Tie enough weather balloons to a lawn chair to lift you up above 13,000 feet so you asphxyiate.

Badass

> I insist that suicide is based
Stop being a pussy

>football helmet
>super glue
>piano wire
figure it out.

It's not
I'm also on the brink and i read it and it made me feel better. So thank you
I wish i had people like you in my life

Same. Came here to see if there's any suicide threads.

keep looking. it's so worth it when you succeed.

based trips

Looking for what? Succeed in what?

Keep looking for good people to be in your life. It's worth it, and when you find them you'll experience so much.

Thanks. Any ideas on where to find them?

Try new things and keep an open mind. Your primary goal is to make friends and find love (I guess? right?) so don't rule out anything. Where do people go? The mall, church, parks, recreational activities, etc. Talk to them. It helps if you are in places were people are not busy. You're not going to get much out of trying to talk to someone riding the bus, although that is good for exercising your socila skills.

a very creative suicide is this idea. its a bit lengthy but u might like it, and i guarantee ull die.

first, go to the gym, eat right, get healthy, now, apply for jobs u want, get a good job ur happy in, make friends, enjoy social time with them, go out, adventure, explore the world, take it in, hopefully find a partner, find love, marry them, have kids, watch ur kids grow up, hopefully they have kids, grow older and wiser and watch ur generations grow. one day ull be laying there, in bed, feeling weaker and weaker, and then.. boom. crocodile out of from the cabinet, eats ur dick off. u survive, ur wife, she hates u without a dick, she goes to stab u, fight her off, u kill her, u cry over her dead body, ur children and grand children find u over their grandmothers corpse. there is still a loose croc, he eats a child, u kill ur kids and grandchildren, u shit urself, have a stroke and die right there..

goodnight.