Just ordered one

What am I in for?

Attached: 1629525067057.jpg (1500x1500, 116.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9RMKrpzoMkE?t=60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just use a fucking normal toothbrush. I use a barebones bamboo one that I got for $2.40 5 years ago and it still works.

the best assgasm of your life

Can we get a consumer tech general?
I can't stand seeing a thread every time some retards wants to buy something

>using the same brush for 5 years
Post bristles

>brushing your teeth
imagine falling for this meme

If you use it, pair it with this.

Attached: oral nagasaki.png (257x404, 169.21K)

youtu.be/9RMKrpzoMkE?t=60

why the fuck it's usb? you people are so fucking retarded

They look pretty new since I only brush my teeth once a month, but I am very thorough.

At least it is mounted to the charging tower. Imagine brushing your teeth with an electrical cable swinging around like an autistic Tarzan.

Did anyone else notice how (at least in my country) dentists are really attractive females? Is this how (((they))) get you?

Attached: 1638643172009.jpg (502x497, 54.18K)

>Thing but electric
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: 1649775144351.webm (615x850, 1.98M)

They're all dumb and superficial though. Like functional bimbos.

comically low standard of hygiene typical for a 4channer

I mean it's decent def leaves my teeth feeling clean

I had the 4300 model with the A3 All in One brush head for a few months now and it's amazing.
My teeth never felt this smooth and i never had any gums issues especially since it slightly vibrates if you apply too much pressure.
They are a little expensive for the first one time purchase, but the brush heads last forever and i will never be able to go back to normal toothbrush.
It can take a few days to get used to the vibration on your lips though.

I would say that as far as boards go, Any Forums probably has a lower standard for hygiene compared to Any Forums, which is already abysmally low. Many people on Any Forums smoke a cigarette before and after a workout and they wonder why they get periodontitis. If you're gonna smoke, at least brush your teeth, floss, and use mouthwash.

Any Forums is full of crusty dyel incels, just like every other board. /cbt/ threads are up for like 48 hours with 3-5 actual real photos of anyone even remotely close to fit

flossing is a scam

I floss daily.

Attached: floss-flos.gif (456x322, 920.49K)

>4 year old meme

It is fine since Any Forums is the IE of social media.

do you also use it to brush you tongue or do you have a separate thing?

probably how they get incels like you to have a basic hygiene, smelly piece of shit

sheeesh no need to be this rude

Say goodbye to bleeding gums Murphy.
Be gentle at the gum lines, in a week, you'll see and feel a substantial difference, as in, far better & healthier.

Any Forums is full of beginners with no hygine because the board is only useful if you've lifted less than a year.

Nobody who actually lifts posts there. They mog irl and don't need lookism threads every 5 seconds.