So the racism thing is just memes, right...

So the racism thing is just memes, right? You guys—of all people—don't actually un-ironically think you're better than anyone?

Attached: suitguy.jpg (700x1051, 59.64K)

Eh, it's about 50/50 here

I'm legit better than a nigger or a paki.

Individually? Absolutely. I have some fucking idiotic friends. Watching their lives is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I'm healthier, more attractive, make more money, have a better family life, a better social life, a better sex life, and am happier than some of these friends. I am 100% better than them.

Race has nothing to do with whether I think I'm better than an individual.

However, race statistics tells me that white people are far less violent than black people, so there's that.

I’m an African dude with a respectable IQ and I truly despise all people. I am racist towards everyone simply because I don’t fit in anywhere. If that makes any sense.

I don’t like ghetto black people, I don’t like white/Asian/Indian people because they hate me for my race, I don’t like other Africans because they are dim-witted. I will make an exception for some Hispanics though, they treat me well. The only people I am equal to are my family, nobody else. Everyone else sucks

in 2006, yes
in 2022 it's sincere stormfags and racist hicks from all over the world

Just like how Any Forums used to pretend to be homosexuals as a joke now its filled with actual homosexuals.

I'm a black man and my IQ is 137. I don't hate anyone. I think that you have something to learn from everyone, even people who you might consider 'stupid'. I also love hot sauce and I don't care if it's a steryotype.

Any community that gets its kicks from pretending to be retarded will inevitably get overrun by actual retards who think they're in good company.

no you aren’t kike

personally I’m just trying to piss off the BBC spammers. god damn I hate them so much

racism isn't always about thinking one race is better than another. it's often about wanting to live among ones own people, culture and traditions. and understanding that the cultures of other races are incompatible with our own.

You’re spitting blue pilled crap. If you’re an ugly and soft-spoken black man, such as myself, nobody wants you around. The things people have said/done to me will astonish you. I hate everyone of every race and I just want to be left alone.
People will literally make up reasons to get angry at you. I’ve had teachers accuse me of stealing/breaking things when they KNEW someone else did it. Girls of all races saw “eww” when I walk by.

I’m a recluse and I love it.

i know I am better than most people...i watch people and wonder how they make it out of their moms sloppy cunt

Can't relate. I'm not ugly and people generally like me in my circle. The worst thing I've experienced is being stabbed in the thigh. Unbelievable pain.

BLM, white lives don't
BLM is about pride
Rebels and white supremists be about haterd of Black culture
BLM
Defund the police
Harris 2024

I know your world view won't let you believe this but most people believe they are better than everyone else. Some are just more circumspect in expressing this belief. This is normal human behavior. Even if deny this your are mentally putting yourself as better then everyone else because you will see yourself as superior for not believing this.

Attached: 1418860481051.jpg (650x560, 71.49K)

In before some idiot gets an ego flex of "I'm better" for noticing the typo

Well good for you. Not all of us can be good looking.

>my IQ is 137

Attached: 34209A79-4EC7-4FC4-B901-B9B381135538.jpg (250x250, 31.03K)

This isn't reddit pal. You don't just repeat some quote to get upvotes and likes here

99% chance this is Goldstein posting. But on the off chance its black, what are the odds black pride here spends most of his time sniffing after white women..

Most times it's trolls sometimes it racists. Racism exist in all walks of life. It will never end.

I know for a fact I’m not better than anyone, except OP. Fuck that guy;)

Attached: F798ABF4-48E1-49DD-A3AA-D1B3A229A172.gif (320x180, 1.75M)

This might be the most succinct explanation for the decline of Any Forums I’ve seen

Listen. I am about up to HERE(I’m holding my hand all the way up irl(that means in real life)) with black people. They used to always make fun of me at school and say I’m a fucking faggot. Well now they are all in jail. So now I’m not in jail. So they are fucking stupid and black

You don’t blame a whole race for a few select. If we do that all the races suck equally. So what’s the point?

LISTEN MAN, fuck you ok. Ok man? Your an asshole. Like really fuck you. All I did is express my opinion on the open free net and now you feel entitled and treat MY OWN opinion as if it’s wrong. Fuck you dude.

there are way more reasons to hate white people. pretty much everything jews do they do. act nice as fuck and stab you in the back. it's really sad, the state of the world. we are supposed to believe this is life, and then we are also told not to be so cynical about people lol. It's a pile of hypocrisy. people who have take, people who don't have take. everybody takes lol

Attached: 1518765405373.jpg (576x586, 60.78K)

What? Who pissed in your corn flakes, friend? I was doing the same by making a blanket statement off of your statement. That’s what we do here, we post thoughts. Don’t take it personal.

Attached: E17D0F80-A0D3-4AAC-8CD1-BD6FC63A82DA.jpg (500x365, 43.83K)

Dude now you are acting like you aren’t an asshole. Just trying to make ME SEEM like THE asshole here. Like no I THINK that it IS you who is the asshole. Like seriously. FUCk you dude. Stop lying you fuckong stupid cuntkdf6c

Kek, ok, I’m the asshole..have a cat pic

Attached: 626CC55F-EF50-4CD5-9F55-6740BD8D5F62.jpg (442x442, 22.24K)

I don't think I'm better than anyone, but I think black people largely are very stupid, often ridiculous violent criminals

I feel for you man. And thats a whiteass western european saying it.
I cant fault you