Not a larp, need urgent help

Not a larp, need urgent help.

My daughter, 22, has a beautiful, smart, white toddler with her boyfriend, a fit, (but slightly dorky and not very muscular) white guy, blonde hair, blue eyes like my daughter.

Recently my daughter's boyfriend has been working full time to support her, their son, as well as attend college to further his career. He is 100% not an absent father and the guy works hard, doing all that, while also taking care of the kid when she's at her part time job or out partying. She isn't lazy by nature, she used to make a lot of money and work very hard but since having my grandson she has gone to shit mentally.

I guess lately she's been lonely, and they have a therapist, the therapist is trying to break them up, and she really wants to break up with him and get together with some nigger she met at a bar. I raised her I thought right, racially aware, she always seemed to dislike blacks, but I guess (((they))) got to her and I can only think that maybe she's not happy with their sex life and she thinks the myth of BBC is true. Or maybe she is histrionic and is attention seeking.

The other day the cunt asked me to babysit so she could be on the phone with the nigger but I was like NOPE and she got pissed and said I can't see my grandson anymore (empty threat).

I guess on Saturday she's going to the black guys house to have him "adjust her carseat" for my grandson (she must think I'm stupid). I believe she plans on hooking up with him then, I believe she hasn't slept with him yet and is still pure to the white race.

Seriously, what can I do to save her from going down this path of destruction. Help.

Attached: happy-interracial-couple-spending-weekend-together-at-home-relaxing-with-book-RFYDD8.jpg (866x1390, 139.47K)

That huge wall of text is a bit too much to read, but sounds like you're a grandpa, so congrats!

>much

Are you a bot

No, just some rando on the internet with not a lot of time. AMA.

Stop lusting after your daughter and go back to Any Forums

If none of the block we have setup to prevent her from discovering BBC have worked, there's nothing you can do. She will find out why white men are so terrified of BBC.

>Seriously, what can I do to save her from going down this path of destruction?
Fuck saving her at this point, save yourself and drop her out of your life. If she involves herself with a nigger, let her face the fucking consequences.

Rando again here. Now it makes sense. Yea, OP, you're probably a little sick in the head. Gonna have to have you tone that down by more than just a squitch.

>Posts interracial
>Not a larp
Stopped reading there jew

Attached: Jew Paint.png (889x848, 45.16K)

She is going to get fucked so good

Attached: 1648413422424.webm (496x450, 1.31M)

>jew

Op here, not a jew. Need genuine advice. Doubtful this nigger even has a BBC it's a myth

op, nigger or not, tell your daughter is it worth throwing her whole life away because she's too much of a whore?
the man is literally giving everything he has but she's too much of a stupid bitch to understand it, like father like daughter (or maybe mother)
be hard on her, and if she doesn't listen, tell her husband
>ezpz

Having fun raising your nigger grandchildren after he murders her, faggot.

>op, nigger or not, tell your daughter is it worth throwing her whole life away because she's too much of a whore?
>the man is literally giving everything he has but she's too much of a stupid bitch to understand it, like father like daughter (or maybe mother)
>be hard on her, and if she doesn't listen, tell her husband

Everytime I try to talk to her about it she says it's not my business and threatens to take my grandson away from me. Why are women like this.

Her boyfriend (not husband) I think knows she's talking to the black guy but, as hard worker as he is he's a bit trained by society I think to not raise too big of a fuss or get accused of racism or some shit. I think he's scared and doesn't know what to do or man up and beat the shit out if the nigger home wrecker idk.

I am starting to feel she's such an attention seeking whore TBH I'm seeing a side of her I never knew. Her BF has proposed to her several times but she doesn't want to get married yet. I think she's stringing him along and also stringing along the black guy but the difference is her boyfriend they live together and have a child.

I doubt she would have kids with the nigger she would abort first but I am afraid the nigger may attack her when he realizes she's using him for attention. Should I confront the nigger and threaten him with my rifle is it worth going to prison for

You seem to think you have a right to your daughter's child

>she would abort first
Better hope you are in a blue state or that she doesnt get off to humiliating her bf or you.

Didn't do that good a job raising her if she's fucking a guy she's not at least engaged to. Its easy to make people disappear user. Or if you want to be more dramatic have her pop over to his house to find just his skin hung on the back wall.

>Not a larp, need urgent help.

Proof it is a LARP

Let her do it. She's dead set on fucking up her life. Who are you to stop her? Once she's alone and no one else will commit to her she'll realize she fucked up. She'll try to get him back but it will be too late and he'll have moved on. Some lesson are only learned the hard way. You tried she isn't listening.

Don't care didn't read plus you'll never be a woman

Attached: 1652436915776.webm (544x960, 1.99M)

1/10 larp, only because you made me reply to call you a faggot

Attached: E0333941-720E-4B57-8888-373E61E9532A.jpg (242x208, 5.26K)