Why are Asians working in tech so sensitive?

Why are Asians working in tech so sensitive?

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-124516_blind.jpg (1080x2157, 505.58K)

Firstly, nobody uses the word Asian to refer to Indians or anyone from southern Asia. That's reserved for the east Asians and south east Asians if you're lucky.
Secondly, you would be just as high strung and sensitive if everyone around you made you feel like you only got in because of your skin color and your third world background making you appealing as cheap labor.

Brown hands wrote this.

Attached: 1658250749570215.jpg (1024x1024, 137.76K)

Inferiority complex. Every Indian I've met either has a inferiority complex or a vulnerable superiority complex

yea happens when ur dick is 2inch max and u smell like shit kek

cheaters don't like getting called out for cheating

In the UK south asians and middle easteners are called simply asians. There are many more of them than east asians.

Asian means brown in England

Let me know when white people are openly saying "niggers always steal" in office calls. Otherwise, we all know Asians are free game. The moment whites say the "nigger" word, the entire world has to stop to cater to them.

Stop making asians look bad. You are not asian. You are a pajeet. You are from a nation of lazy, dirty, grifting scumbags who literally shit in the street. Your nation cannot provide even the basics for yourselves, and onlt exist to steal and scam from other nations. You only have infrastructure because what the British built for you was such good quality, anything poo hands builds breaks and falls apart. The world would be a better place if your nation was cut off from the rest of the world's phone lines and internet backbone.
It's not racist to call a poo a cheater, because it's true.

You come from a nation of shit. Go back there. You don't belong here.

>Indians
>Asians
Asians refers to Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other white(yellow)-skinned bug-eyed people. At least in civilised countries. Indians are technically Asians, but when people actually say "Asian person" they don't really mean Indian just like they don't mean Russian.

Do you believe such behavior is appropriate by a manager? Or is it ok because it affects people you don't like?

Blind has been totally taken over by indians at this point. It's super fucking annoying.

Thread started off with someone not knowing what they're talking about, gg

Again, you fucking autist, in england, it means pakis.

>middle eastern
>asian
what retard came up with that

You are completely wrong, did you ever learn the English language? Asians are for people from the Subcontinent. At one point that is what the term "Asia" usually implied. if you are from East Asia, you are Oriental. I can confirm that this is the standard meaning both in India where I grew and in England where I moved to for university, so the two major dialects of the English language agree on this.

As to OP. I have never seen such sensitive behaviour before from an Indian. If you cannot take a joke, you are not fit to be working in an industry so competitive as software. The manager is wrong, of course. It is the Chinese who cheat and lie as easily as eat and breathe.

Poojeet street shitters get very butthurt about this. They really do call themselves asians and some of them even say they're white.

There was a huge controversy in my college because the "Asian Community Club" was full of Indians and the Chinese students weren't having it. The Japanese and Koreans had their own specific organizations, but it seems the poojeets wanted the asian moniker for theirs, but the chinks wanted to troll them. Eventually the college forced them to just do Indian and Chinese organizations to stop it.

Indians are not Asian, these disgusting subhumans don't deserve the Asian moniker. Yes I am aware that India is in Asia, but no one calls a sandnigger Asian, the term middle-eastern exists for a reason, likewise Indians are in their own filthy category.

Yours can only be the furious words of a spurned Chinaman. Why don't you get back to work cheating your way through University and selling cheap copies of the American products?

Attached: cow-urine.jpg (590x350, 55.79K)

*Written while shitting in the street

If the work plays allows employees to say kikes, niggers, and spics, then racism should be allowed against asians. I don't see the problem here. What am I missing?

>Indian
>Asian
Lmao pick one.

Asians are alright.
Indians are smelly street shitting scum. Their women are alright though.

>t. American
Britbongs do that user...