Kenny, stop making opsec videos and make a video about your place of work or something

Kenny, stop making opsec videos and make a video about your place of work or something.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 211.34K)

>t. glownigger

shut up glowie

glows

>Kenny

Attached: pete.png (127x182, 36.55K)

since he'll likely see this, keep doing the opsec and privacy videos kenny. I'd also recommend focusing on more than just workstation shit and news stories, teach people how to run secure infrastructure and servers. Reading news stories once a week it's starting to feel like watching tim pool + security. good content though.

>Any Forums-approved e-celeb is a diversity hire
Can't make this shit up

If you keep just reading off "current hot article" you're going to turn into the Any Forums YongYea. Stop it.

Kenny we need more duck videos

Attached: 1632879907408.png (600x523, 420.69K)

>Any Forums-approved e-celeb
this is now a john hammond thread.

Attached: hamram.jpg (400x400, 24.13K)

The Kenny eceleb threads are so comfy

Attached: 1640644938082.png (590x921, 1.07M)

>t. mud person

Yes I also like watching the dedicated Any Forums diversity hire talk about security breaches in globohomo corporations. Make more videos about overnight oats ffs

is he a Muslim?

I mean he installed gentoo with the menu config
There's probably like 100 people in the world that have done that.

the fuck is a menu config

Why is his head so tall

You have to configure gentoo right down to every component in your PC and then wait hours compiling it and if you get it wrong you have to do it all over again.

do I hlook like I know what a jay peg is faggot

>. I'd also recommend focusing on more than just workstation shit and news stories, teach people how to run secure infrastructure and servers.
exactly this! while the news stories are interesting I rather see this type of content.

this nigger is boring
just goes over whatever the current hot topic on Any Forums is without fully understanding anything or having any smart opinions
I only like him for covering esoteric topics like sneedacity or chaosesque anthology that no other eceleb will touch and he's still less obnoxious than the trust fund kid

he can't do that because he doesn't actually know anything technical that he could teach to other people, and if he actually did useful in depth content he wouldnt be able to churn out content at a fast enough pace, and wouldnt have as many views

oh and btw this is probably a thread made by the nigger himself to self promote. just as the trust fund kid pays a pajeet to post threads about himself every day.

>this is probably a thread made by the nigger himself to self promote
do you really think he needs to do this? he already gets like 30k views per vid i dont think 30 views from a Any Forums thread would really be worth it lol

I used tolike the channel when you did more stuff like Luke, making seemingly complex things more accessible, such as Vim. Teach people how to use DWM. Teach people how to run their own websites/servers. Don't become Luke Smith but follow the type of stuff he does I guess. The news stories every day are getting old, just like distro reviews.