What's up with all these E-Waste youtubers sperging out over old shit consumer computer electronics from the 80s and...

What's up with all these E-Waste youtubers sperging out over old shit consumer computer electronics from the 80s and 90s?

None of them seem to have a clue about legitimately interesting electronics like audio equiptment or pro music gear.

90s computers belong in a landfill.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 14.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgNqzbcr2Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, so you're the turbosoy who keeps talking up 80s synthesizers and driving up the price of obsolete garbage sounding musical equipment.

No? Take your meds faggot

>None of them
It's just the most popular ones who are like that, because the average redditor / person doesn't care about the details either, just funny content.
Majority of "retro" related YouTubers will be very knowledgeable, there's thousands of channels with barely any subscribers like that, meanwhile only a handful with even more than hundred thousand subscribers.

s computers belong in a landfill.
>amiga 4000 belongs in a landfill
>ibm pc-xt doesn't
I don't get the logic behind this shit? both are consumer garbage though, but even most one-offs or rarer enterprise machines aren't worth keeping around, why do you need a UNIX workstation today from the 80's or a LISP machine?

I have a PC-9821As2 to play Touhou on but that's about it.

Correction. All old non historically relevant consumer pcs deserve to be fucked into acid baths. Happy?

Better, sure, but there's little with actual historical value. Even then a few kept in museums is enough, nothing to do with them for personal usage.

>90s computers belong in a landfill.
zoomers still raging out over how they were born into a generation that was born:
> DEAD ON ARRIVAL
> DEAD ON ARRIVAL
> DEAD ON ARRIVAL
my sides. in orbit.

Attached: 1644993781780.gif (267x200, 1.1M)

For me it's like a paleontologist looking at fossils of extinct animals. Maybe nostalgia for the days of computer shows when you considered making the leap to EISA or SCSI.
I wouldn't actually BUY any of that old shit, mostly because I already have plenty of it collecting dust.

Attached: video_card.jpg (800x1051, 536.74K)

>None of them seem to have a clue about legitimately interesting electronics like audio equiptment
I was with you up until this line.

>wants one retro gearfag to become different sort of retro gearfag

>>None of them seem to have a clue about legitimately interesting electronics like audio equiptment or pro music gear.
user...
youtube.com/watch?v=UgNqzbcr2Pw

Attached: gearfags.jpg (730x284, 133.24K)

LGR has been doing this since 2009 bro. Why are you just now seething? Personally I enjoy it because its neat to see what technology was like before I was born. I grew up with Windows 98 and XP, so anything before that I find interesting. Parents didn't own a computer until I was like 4 years old, so we never had any Amigas or Commodors to play with or use. Its fun seeing them showcased.

my complaint is that he's only doing shitty mundane videos over the most milquetoast old tech
I don't care about another calculator that doesn't even work
I don't care about another CRT
I don't care about another Windows XP-and-before meme machine
I don't care about some shitty 90s computer game

Attached: retro youtubers.png (1920x1950, 1.99M)

more reasons to hate eceleb gearfags

no. he is been ripping off avgn in 2009

how?

Faggot

It's boring

At least you can still use audio shit for its intended purpose.

Most of his videos are about shitty crt monitors and shit old computers

Dgaf

Nigger

>It's boring
The dont watch him

Attached: youtubers .jpg (766x1362, 404.09K)