Why do so many tech projects engage in this kind of stupid virtue signaling?

Why do so many tech projects engage in this kind of stupid virtue signaling?

Attached: 2022-07-22-203204_826x226_scrot.png (826x226, 35.83K)

Monkey see, monkey do

this
and virtue signalling, indeed.
> LOOK AT HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE!
and nobody gives a fucking shit.

Attached: 64444444429933.jpg (1131x1600, 307.95K)

>Come crawling faster
>Obey your primary server
>Your life burns faster
>Obey your primary server
>Primary server
>
>Primary server of puppets I'm pulling your strings
>Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
>Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
>Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
>Primary server
>Primary server

there's a lot of soiboys in tech and there's been a massive push by (((them))) for more diversity and other trash in tech

>Today I wore a green shirt instead of a blue shirt. Worship me!!
The pathetically needy confirming Chad wears a orange shirt.

Why do so many Any Forums posters engage in this kind of stupid anti-virtue signaling?

People tired of (((((((them))))))) simply existing?

Who? Are they here in the room with you right now?

Because virtue signaling is poisonous.

No, you just forgot to take your medication this morning.

>pharma shill
every time

>Medicine bad, science bad, when I get sick I go to the witch doctor who tells me to drink boiled monkey feces and that cures everything!
Every time.

(they) are in the thread

>I went on a word salad tangent because I am a literal schizo
ok retard

>Ad hominem
Not an argument. Take your meds.

>muh argument
I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm calling you a retard because you're a retard.

see
>Ad hominem
Not an argument. Take your meds.

Because it legitimately effects some of them.
Mozilla is famous for spending money on this while also laying off their engineers. And even if your company can afford to do both, it's still a bigger waste of your time than anything else you could be doing that day while also changing nothing.
Users don't even see this stuff let alone care and when the task is done nothing tangible changed. It's change for the sake of change, made up work for no reason.

Imagine having teams of people at your disposal and this is what you do with them. Cause them to at best make no difference and at worst break something.

>Ad hominem
Still not an argument.
>I'm calling you a retard because you're a retard.
This is blatant projection.

What do you mean it effects you? How much mozilla stock do you own?

>Still not an argument.
For what? I'm not having an argument with you.

Mozilla is a single example. As evident in the OP, more than 1 place does this. It's far from uncommon.

Because these virtue signalers don't just waste their own time and effort by breaking public interfaces and documentation, but the time and effort of everyone downstream, such as third party developers or end users. Additionally, every time some organization decides to remove "bad words" from their code, we get slightly closer to hitting the critical mass required to brand anyone still using no-no words in their code a racist KKK nazi using the logic that "large corporations wouldn't have spent so much time an effort removing these words if they were truly harmless."

>I'm not having an argument with you.
Because you know you have no arguments and you never will. Your opinions are lower than dirt.

>Because you know you have no arguments
Again, for what? What is it that I am supposed to be "arguing"?

Which ones of them do you own stock in? Are you qualified to be CEO and tell everyone else what to spend the money on?
And do you know mow much money the average mid size corporation spends on advertising per quarter?
>Because these virtue signalers don't just waste their own time and effort by breaking public interfaces and documentation, but the time and effort of everyone downstream, such as third party developers or end users.
How is it a waste of time if the end users actually wanted it?
>we get slightly closer to hitting the critical mass required to brand anyone still using no-no words in their code a racist KKK nazi
Explain why this is a bad thing?

You're goading for interaction. Unironically. No matter what happens, the other user already won. Or at the very least, you already lost.

Try to keep up, kiddo.
What did he win? You don't get participation trophies for posting on this taiwanese milk curdling forum.

Poor thing.

Meds.

What kind of medication do you take? Not a joke just genuinely curious.
Are you like lonely, is it narcissism, is there medication for it and does it work?
If you're just desperate to talk, I'd rather know about that.