Have you ever gotten angry at technology products?

Have you ever gotten angry at technology products?

Attached: 1646960328830.png (1076x1476, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.59a?lang=bi
altcensored.com/watch?v=uYPUJR2lbw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Have you ever gotten angry at technology products?
yes. smashed a mobile phone against a dashboard of a car until it shattered (not my phone), stomped plenty of failing phones with my boots. one highlight was when i threw a sega genesis out of a 5th floor window of an apartment when streets of rage crashed near the end of the game, and snapped at least a dozen computer keyboards over my knee when they started failing. destroying things is enjoyable.

I can't get angry at man-made creations just like I can't get mad at you being raised poorly by your parents

Attached: jew.jpg (745x710, 405.82K)

yep Sony products, they come with built in failure by 18 months, just when the warranty ends. I've had TVs, CD players, minidisk players, headphones.
the last straw for those cunts was I bought a $1000 amplifier and it caught fire after 14 months, I will have my revenge.

Yes, but I'm also not dumb enough to expose a printer to the internet.

Maybe we should be inspired to start companies that make fairly priced, repairable, and reliable products that last. Which may not be as profitable and may eventually lead to business closure, but nothing would prevent you from doing this in parallel with multiple markets.
Oust them all.

Yes, I steal Apple products just to smash them.

I looked it up and couldn't find the quote in Talmud

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.59a?lang=bi

You mean Nazi chuds lie about the people they hate? No way!

Same and none of it was mine either.

>Implying that is a real talm*d
It's the public version for goys, they'll only let you see the real one after you exanguinate your first children

>he trusts demons and vampires
altcensored.com/watch?v=uYPUJR2lbw8

>the verse which instructs kikes to conceal their teachings of the goyim from the goyim is intentionally translated in such a way so as to conceal their teachings of the goyim from the goyim
imagine my shock. you will never get your foreskin back shmuley

Attached: filth.jpg (920x729, 85.75K)

Then how do you know what the original version says? Do you speak Hebrew?

*amplifire

>aqcuire lease
>stop paying it
>lease suspended
>oh no how could this happen we truly live in a society
retards
I *guarantee* HP made contact before disabling the printer but their own incompetence led them into that situation.
Companies *NEVER* buy printers, they just acquire a lease. HP expanded this concept to home users as well, and one of the two is definitely the case of that twitter retard.
*YOU*DONT*OWN*WHAT*YOU*RENT*
I just don't get how millenials simply cannot grasp this concept.

Attached: becca_face_unimpressed1a.jpg (539x558, 90.47K)

even their own translation states that any goy reading the talmud shall be put to death kek

inb4 pilpul
>it's not exactly 1:1 what it says in the image reeeeeeee

any person with a White level IQ can read between the lines here, and that's not even necessary because it literally says you can't read their book without getting the death penalty. yeah i wonder why that would be prohibited lmao

Attached: 1642291722768.jpg (4096x4096, 3.74M)

>t. HP sales associate

I see. Cause your image made it look as if it was a literal quote. I guess my IQ isn't high enough to read between the lines

>*gah* *gulp* *sluuuuurp* *arghh*
Sorry user, could you stop deep throating that boot for a moment so i can understand what you are trying to say?

bitch nigger I'm first in line when it comes to complaining about (((big money))) ruining us but this is just not the case. It's not the case. It's like someone on complaining they can't play their Gamepass games a onth after they stopped paying for the service.
>b-but the game is still installed on the console that means it's mine
it's doesn't. Same for HP's rent-a-print service or whatever they call it.

>pay full price for something, then $0 afterwards
>"its just a forever-rent bro"
how we've let corporations get away with this logic is astounding
you are an enormous bootlicker faggot for towing this line, i WILL insert hardware backdoors in your devices, and i WILL use them to steal your CP.

Attached: 1651485252931.jpg (750x550, 36.26K)

>Cause your image
i'm not the one who posted that pic

>made it look as if it was a literal quote
the quote wasn't in any of their kike languages, it was in english. it can't be a direct quote if it has to be translated. your pilpul is dogshit shlomo

Here have some more Talmud kike since it really makes you filthy rats seethe

Attached: 1649240791780.jpg (672x1024, 108.04K)

read my post, we're not discussing a purchase here. It's a lease.