How do you cope with the fact that your autism will have you permanently behind everyone else in life

how do you cope with the fact that your autism will have you permanently behind everyone else in life

Attached: theshitgarfieldeat.jpg (1079x1080, 53.45K)

duuuur how du uyou cope dope sope wit da fak ....duur i mde boom booom

Attached: 1652618474943.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

Life isn’t a competition and it varies for all of us. All humans are retarded.

based dubs

but yeah i grew up in a high pressure situation surrounded by successful families so its hard to not compare myself

I'm doing pretty well compared to others with more access to "normal" things. Bitches be scared to let me be me in full

I understand. You have to free your mind of things that do you harm. You can only be the best you and first part of becoming an adult is to realize you will never make everyone happy. Some parents just don’t know any better than to put so much pressure on kids. Most is out of love but it’s not good for the growth of a child.

I'm a moderate level autist, which means I can maintain a 5 minute conversation with people and they'll only perceive me as "quirky". Anything beyond that and I'll do some of my freaky shit and usually they just turn round wide eyed and pretend they never met me.

On the other hand, I'm truly much, much above "normies" in my math and programming skills. Not going to tell you which college I graduated in, but my SAT was 1575. I'm currently employed in a very well known multinational software company and I earn $120-170k a year. The wonderful thing is that I'm often surrounded by autists like myself that have more or less the same skill set than I do, so I don't have to constantly waste time explaining basic shit like I'd have to do for normies.

On the other hand I have never, ever had a genuine relationship with a woman, not even my own mother. Even she treats me like a retard she's burdened to tolerate. When I moved out she told me she'd miss me, but it's been about 6 months since our last phone conversation. It's truly a desperate, sinking, feeling knowing that I'll probably die without ever knowing what someone truly loving you feels like.

>The wonderful thing is that I'm often surrounded by autists like myself
Get in where you fit in, nice.
>I'll probably die without ever knowing what someone truly loving you feels like.
Nah, don’t be a Self-fulfilling prophecy. Believe in yourself, you didn’t attain your education or career by giving up. Positive attitude, user.

tranny autist larp ywnbaw tranny incel faggot larper kys

sir, this is an autism thread, not a tourette's one

>laysanya
What the fuck is that? Sounds like something a nigger would name its offspring

Spoken like a loser...

"Nuh huh I wasn't even playing to win I just wanted to have fun"

Well mothetfucker my "fun" is watching you lose and I'm having a blast!

I was able to find a wife and have kids and a house but its very overwhelming and i really miss being alone and playing video games.

Sometimes I want to walk out the door but kids make it hard. I keep upping the difficulty level

Phonetically trying to spell lasanga since its a goody word. So very nigger indeed

I just accept it and lift so that at least I’m an autist with a good body, also it feels nice to get that pump in

10 years of coaching and therapy on my social skills have changed my life and now people can't even tell I'm on the spectrum.

Have you considered putting active, intentional work into building social skills rather than hand wringing and complaining about what you can't do?

Attached: perminantly behind.jpg (461x606, 140.57K)

On a social note yes, but at the same time I taught myself to play multiple instruments, developed quite a bit of knowledge by being strangely interested in random things or science stuff that I then use to scour the internet for, and I tend to think outside the box more easily.

Being an autistic pos sucks considering human contact (lonely as hell), but I cannot say that I'm a boring an uninspired individual.
And thankfully I also somehow evaded to become some fucking superhero nerd or a weeaboo.

Its not THAT bad.

I’m not sure I’m autistic but I really struggle with flirting and things that aren’t explicitly said. Sometimes I feel bad about myself and have pity parties over my lack of social success like in dating, but I’m putting in effort. I can’t control the outcome but I can try my best. I’ll be honest in saying I’m not sure it will ever be enough but I try to stay positive

Lame b8 m8. Not even some kind of elaboration. Just some random Any Forums slurs. D- for effort

i've been doing it for a couple of years now since i got the diagnosis, but it's just frusturatingly slow, and i have trouble getting over the time i'm not gonna get back. all of my youth, most of my 20s

What are you gonna do about the lost time? There's nothing you can do.

You can only compare your current state to where you were before and it feels great to see progress. Just keep making incremental progress and one day you'll look back and see the huge results. You have to change the goal from getting big results to instead having a good day of incremental results. Then you'll have it.