Why are there no good browsers?

Why cant there just be a browser with:

>No built-in adblockers (install ublock seperately)
>No crypto shit
>Fully functional
>Passes almost on everything at privacytests.org/

Why not?

Attached: c.png (959x556, 47.57K)

> website run by brave shill kike to shill brave
fuck off, arthur. you talentless and disgusting kike.

Attached: 1643237621075.png (400x400, 435.58K)

use the latest browser or lose access to the world
corporations don't have time to make websites that snowflakes can browse

Why do you describe LibreWolf and then moan that there are no good browsers?

I know you faggots don't like to hear this, because you're have narcissistic and paranoid, but nobody really cares about (You) directly, companies only care about you indirectly; they only care about you if they can advertise a product to you, if they can't, they don't care.

Just use Firefox, disable telemetry, and install uBlock Origin.

Nice placebo-effect you got there. The only good thing that meme is good for is blocking trackers, and making you stand out even moar. It's better to just install Firefox than being a fucking retard.

Wait, so you DON'T want privacy but would rather blend into the herd? Simply install Chrome then, because it has the largest market share and thus the largest herd to blend into.

Firefox.

Fingerprint? Who the fuck is touching their browser to see if it leaves fingerprints? Retards

Go back to middle school, because you obviously can't comprehend what you read. I'm saying that LibreWolf is a meme, because it includes features that try to mitigate stuff no one other than a complete brainlet would think is important.

Pretty sure it's supposed to return the most common values for things rather than denying attempts to get them though.

I literally don't care about any of this. Take your meds

Think about it, do you really believe most privacy activists are so irrationally ecocentric or paranoid? No, of course not. Privacy activists deem privacy invasions and mass surveillance to be unethical for a variety of reasons, and therefore support solutions to combat those problems.

Then you should study it some more.

It's a fucking placebo. No one is going to check what screen resolution you have, and if they are, they won't care about you specifically.

I'm not talking about fucking CCTV cameras in the streets, and glowniggers monitoring phonecalls and messages. I'm talking about brainlets thinking it's a privacy issue allowing the websites you visit to read what fonts you have installed on your system.

Well, that can indeed be used as a fingerprinting tactic. Now, I think this is mostly a problem if you're on Tor, since fingerprinting can potentially affect your anonymity. This is why I often recommend to people using the Tor Browser, since it's pretty much the best/easiest privacy solution out there, and it's effective against fingerprinting.

>This is why I often recommend to people using the Tor Browser, since it's pretty much the best/easiest privacy solution out there, and it's effective against fingerprinting.
Lol, lmao even. You can begin by learning the difference between "privacy" and "anonymity". I'll give you a hint: (You) and I are both anonymous on Any Forums, but we aren't private, since anyone can read our posts, and mods ban us by our IP addresses.

>Implying that you have any friends outside of the people you talk with on Any Forums

I am perfectly aware of the difference between privacy and anonymity. Despite not being the same thing, they are obviously related to each other, so pointing that out now seems a bit pedantic. Also, for the reasons you have described, I would say Any Forums is not exactly anonymous, since you can't easily connect to it anonymously (Tor is banned).

Actually, I have just remembered: you can connect to it with Tor, but you can't post.

classical narc projection

I mean, you're free to use it, but it won't make that much of a difference.

>you can connect to it with Tor, but you can't post.
Then it doesn't matter.

Sure, bro. No one cares about you.

"blending in" doesn't exist. even if you stand out, 1. they still have less data about you and 2. you have plausible deniability. nothing can be worse than just giving your data to every site and third party script

Read the entire thread before you post, newfag; that was the exact same shit the other user replied to that post.