CRT thread

>CRTs get shilled constantly
>yet Plasma is mostly forgotten

CRT thread, Plasma edition

Attached: 1628272858727.jpg (800x600, 106.14K)

Man, the heat coming off that TV must've been intense!

>pls buy my old CRT why wont anyone buy my CRT
not buying it, I will take it for free if you want though HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Do they come with the tv?

Fuck off, not selling.
I might give you one for free though if I personally know you're a CRT fag and not just a zoomer, hipster or reseller.

I miss when hot female models were still a thing.

don't worry, I would never resell you worthless CRT that noone wants to buy anyway, I would simply dump it in my nearest scrapyard

Yeah I bet, I still have a 42" and it's 580W when it displays a fully white screen.
Four 120mm fans in the back.

>poorfag cope thread #1397

Attached: 1653924917750.jpg (853x1000, 85.29K)

>nooo you can't have a 1500 eur QD-OLED and a free 22" CRT monitor at the same time

Attached: 1639284540413.png (1024x1024, 1.53M)

Plasma has many problems, hence why it's gone today, but it had a few niches that made it good for things like gaming

Late plasma was quite good for for gaming
Most plasma TVs have horrible latency though

Do you have something interesting to give away?

Sadly not right now, gave away a decent Trinitron a while ago on /vr/.

why do you hate money?

money is worthless, my time that I'd spend chasing it is not

>free thing
>time spend chasing

I don't have any CRT's in my garage nor do I know anyone who'd want to buy one, fuck off retarded faggot

>Plasma has many problems, hence why it's gone today
No, it's gone because LCDs are cheaper to make and the average normies dont know what picture quality is. Given enough time Plasmas could've been just as good, if not better in some aspects, as OLEDs.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 141.11K)

so you do hate money, could have said so without trying to move the goalpost

Plasma tvs have fans inside them

i sure hope nobody sends any CRTs to the landfill

OLEDs are better too today than what you're showing in your comparison, strobing is a thing and heavily used exactly to help with motion, meanwhile plasma always strobed, even if you used it in a scenario where it would have not been beneficial
OLED all around is better today than plasma was turning it's best time, there's little reason to have pushed plasma instead of OLED if the outcome would have been the same but OLED is still more flexible in the end

>VIERA
Based. Got a 42 inch VIERA, nice model with native 1080p/60Hz capability and HDMI, later model with low latency (for plasma) too, also no burn-in. It's nice to keep around as a dedicated screen for PS2/PS3 and Xbox/360, in general content that's too new for CRTs but not new enough for more modern screens.

Attached: webm78.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)