You will buy a little Japanese Mattress

You will buy a little Japanese Mattress.
You will consoom less.
You will put your money into silver instead of the bank.
You will smoke marijuana instead of tobacco and alcohol.
You will not give femoids the pussy pass. You will treat them like women if they refuse to act to the standards of men.
You will buy your shirts and hoodies at the thrift store.
You WILL wash your clothes by hand in a bucket.
You will design a literal man CAVE, by buying some property and digging and underground house designed for yourself.
You will prep and homestead on the land you buy.
You will arm yourself with knowledge and educate yourself.
This has been a message from the world memetic forum. Carry on.

Attached: 1605918640769.jpg (867x1149, 82.6K)

Can I still use Gentoo?

Is this guy a jew?

>marijuana
gay

All those who are high iq enough to install gentoo or guix or linux from scratch will be requried to choose between those three. Normies will be forced to use xubuntu.

shut up fag

I think he's rothschild related or something, so yeah.

>german
yes he is

check out Johnny Vedmore at Unlimited Hangout as he has done great exposes on him

>You WILL wash your clothes by hand in a bucket.
why would I do something way more expensive while wasting my own time when a machine does it faster and better than I ever will

If you knew the environmental cost of producing washing machines you'd understand. Besides washing machines today are designed intentionally to break down so it is not good to buy one.

>silver
>marijuana
>DO AS I TELL YOU
fuck off rabbi

my washing machine is like 30 years old by this point, I'm sure whatever it cost to make is irrelevant compared to amount of extra water I'd have poured down the drain by washing by hand for 30 years you colossal faggot

>You will smoke marijuana instead of tobacco and alcohol.
wait so you will be doing hard drugs instead of hard drugs? how does this make sense

As a general PSA, while I will never eat the bugs you should at least know his clothes make sense in this image. They are ceremonial professor robes for the school since he's a university professor. There are plenty of images of other professors at the same uni wearing those robes.
Anyways, I WILL own what I want and I WILL be happy

Based and truth pilled.
Honestly the look isn't bad but this Klaus chap is questionable at the very least.

>dishonorabrew

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE

Attached: 1653891219005.jpg (768x1024, 169.41K)

A washing machine that old was built in the proper era. Nowadays appliances have obsolescence built in, either planned or from using the cheapest parts possible. Fridges used to last decades like that too, but not anymore

works on my machine

all humanity should listen to this guy. Right after they queue up to shit in his mouth.

>You will prep and homestead on the land you buy.
Schwab and the other goons want farming to be privatized to have a greater control over everyone. They don't want people to have the freedom to be self sufficient.