What makes people come to this board and start talking about their jobs or jobs in general...

What makes people come to this board and start talking about their jobs or jobs in general, shouldn't that be posted in boards like Any Forums or pol/, jobs aren't technology

Attached: 1658443573311642.jpg (780x660, 142.7K)

Any Forums is flooded by crypto spammers and Any Forums is conspiracy theorists retards. Tech jobs are a hot market and this is the most relevant board to capture that demographic

This is a wageslave board. There are barely any researchers or independent programmers. The wagies even outnumber the neets here

>make a post telling people that they think the best hiring decisions are when the only criteria is what colour the person's skin is or what they have in their pants
>people tell you to KYS
>claim these are 'death threats'
And people wonder why actual threats and abuse gets ignored when 90% of the ones that get talked about are just made up nonsense lmao

what happened to the men?

They started being friendly to the women and encouraging them to learn and develop their skills so the women reported this behavior as sexual harassment and got them fired.

Their jobs are in the technology field and are by extension technology related.

CS grad students and freelancers are massively outnumbered by corporate programmers irl, so nobody should be surprised that they're a rarity on Any Forums.

Let me ask you something, Any Forums. Is trolling "satirical"?

The men all killed themselves because of the thought of having to sit in the cubicle next to a woman

They 'became' women, obviously

Are you illiterate or retarded? Read it again

Read these nuts

I hate worktards too, the are the most sovless of this board

they transitioned user, everyone is doing it these days

>Equality
>98% women

*Hand rubbing intensifies.

That's equal enough and if think otherwise you're a sexist biggot incel

>2014
8 years ago. You lost. Move on

>You lost
I've never worked at Ubisoft before. What the fuck are you talking about?

This is only a burger problem. Most companies in Europe still operate like the 2007 image

so picrel explains the state of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege.