WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN...

WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?

Attached: arc.jpg (1200x675, 86.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/iwlwifi/iwlwifi-next.git/
01.org/linuxgraphics/downloads/firmware
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only released in China
Even Intelaviv recognizes the superiority of Winnie the Pooh

Attached: autism 03.jpg (388x534, 40.11K)

Seriously, fuuck intel for this little stunt!
Yes and its killing me! I WANT MY ALL BLUE BUILD!

lmao the drivers aren't even open source, just stick to amd

I'm guessing they'll launch with Raptor Lake, around September time.

Intel open sources its drivers, just like AMD.
In face, Intel has usually Just Worked™ moreso than AMD. If only Intel would open source their Wifi drivers.

They are open source though?

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/iwlwifi/iwlwifi-next.git/

Total aryan victory is imminent

Protip: never buy the first generation of ANYTHING. There WILL be issues.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-22 103733.png (1465x935, 976.71K)

It doesn't fucking matter. Gpu's have not progressed in 6 years and this will just slide into the current market, but with less compatibility.

except for Apple products, Apple Silicon worked great out of the box

>intel wifi
most of it is in a proprietary firmware blob
Their GPU drivers are pretty open source tho

no multimonitor support was pretty terrible
still is on the M2

The first generation was DG1

Base M chips are just Apple's Celeron CPUs, you get nice multimonitor support on the Pro/Max/Ultra variants.

If you want blobless wireless, then I can't really help you. But I have to disagree that Intel's wireless driver isn't open source. Most of the functionality to operate the hardware is in iwlwifi driver itself in Linux, there isn't that much contained the binary blob.
Back to the subject at hand, Intel would be disqualified from having open source GPU drivers in the same vein because their GPUs currently use blobs too. See the following page for what they do.

01.org/linuxgraphics/downloads/firmware

You will need them to run if you want H265 and better performance/power efficiency.

nah.

The only blobless gpus are older nouveau ones, ironically enough

>apple releases automatic reference counting in 2011
>intel pretends they "invented" something new
Why are they like this?

Yeah in terms of the highest performance ones you can get. Intel didn't need blobs for their iGPUs until around 7 years or so ago. Unfortunately, they all predate Vulkan so are functionally useless aside from displaying graphics and older games going forward. Best hope is some community GPU hardware.

SVT-AV1 is already fast enough to encode HD in realtime. Why would you need a GPU with inherent inefficiencies?

The issue is drivers, not hardware. So as long as Intel keeps their commitment to trying to be part of the GPU industry those GPUs will age like wine as they get better drivers.

you're technically right, but intel open source drivers work fine even if you strip out the blobs, you just lose some power saving features on newer platforms. nouveau performance sucks too, it's a good way to make your dedicated nvidia card perform like a intel igpu while consuming 3 times the power lol