I miss when guys wore loose boxers. Now it's all boxerbriefs

I miss when guys wore loose boxers. Now it's all boxerbriefs.

Attached: tumblr_m0ad72N5961qch4ruo1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 331.21K)

Attached: gbbb19031504.jpg (1091x1280, 189.71K)

i still wear boxers bc im a fucking man. im probs the most manly man any woman i've ever fucked has fucked. i wear regular boxers and do other little things like that

Sweet. I like the way loose boxers look on guys. What made you stay with them over the years?

Attached: tumblr_mpkuke6WSy1rhvumzo1_640.jpg (612x612, 150.57K)

i don't like my pp or balls being tight or poking. puffy boxers make me feel like im wearing one of those bushes that cartoon characters have cover their privates

Puffy boxers are the best. I enjoyed the style of them being everywhere in the early 2000's too. It had a huge idgaf attitude associated with it. Awesome patterns too. Do the women you fuck like you wearing them?

Attached: tumblr_80a185741904b8c42f64b7353fc0b849_c102f4e8_250.jpg (250x250, 29K)

Attached: tumblr_o8f2fb6vfU1s53ua9o1_500.jpg (500x375, 45.24K)

Attached: bbnaebk18031911-682x1024.jpg (682x1024, 143.81K)

Attached: Grey 11 (1).jpg (280x600, 43.57K)

Anyone else miss this style?

I still wear boxers no way do I want my balls and dick to suffocate sides it’s bad for your sperm

always get comments. the puffy boxers i wear are never teh stupid typical checkered pattern whatever. i have puffy boxers with either a nice good looking pattern or some objects or shapes. women are consistently amused by it

Amused in what way? What are some examples of the patterns/colors of the boxers u wear? I'm interested to hear...Do you wear em poofing out?

Right??? Keep rocking them.

no i don't wear them poofed out. amused in a lighthearted way. some nice blue and green pokadots, cute cartoony chickens, etc

That's awesome and still somehow manly as fuck. Boxers r still pussy-magnets.

Boxers bunch up when you do a lot of physical activity and briefs don't let your balls hang at a healthy length. Boxer briefs are the master race that takes the best parts of both.

Attached: 61901797_001_main.jpg (1400x1844, 141.94K)

Still wearin em. Always thought the skin-tight nut hugging clothes dudes are into now was faggier than shit.

Fuck off. Boxers master race thread. The bunching up is part of the appeal. Form fitting shit is for guys trying to compensate.

oh man, never heard that before
yea it'll get brought up eventually sometimes morning after when walking to get coffee. not going to say what else i wear with boxers bc i don't want to give away my manly bed night nude outfit

Amen. Loose as fuck boxers are the straightest choice.

>bed night nude outfit
wut?

Boxers are for guys that actually want to have fertile cum.

what you wear to sleep or in bed. like if you don't sleep naked, that outfit

Indeed. As for pants and shirts, I like to strike a balance. Neither nigger loose or faggot tight but just right if ya feel me.

Attached: OIP.1xh5yhUSQA9wncRSdF6baQHaEy.jpg (474x306, 32.52K)

Attached: bk271016cover.jpg (412x287, 27.27K)

Nice digits. I mean niggas do pick up on that masculine IDGAF energy that white men need more of though. No harm in being a bit looser than we r.

You're not wrong, been sayin that in so many words for years now.
They're losin their edge to lately though if you notice. Less thugs, more homos walkin about.
Guess it's spreadin to everybody

White guys would definitely benefit from dressing looser.

Most would yea probably. I can't relate though, my wardrobe is already right where it should be for me.
You can go to far in the opposite direction to.
When your pants drop past your knees and your shirt is long enough to do the same...you just look like a damn fool lol

I mean pants should still stay up, I'm just saying boxerbriefs suck and ppl should go back to wearing boxershorts.