Give serious reasons why you think Adblocking isn't piracy/theft

Give serious reasons why you think Adblocking isn't piracy/theft.

Keeping in mind: Theft and piracy are essentially, taking things without giving what is expected in return. Which happens to also perfectly describe Adblocking.

Attached: images (17).jpg (532x577, 41.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1evBHrecCoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Give serious reasons why you think Adblocking isn't piracy/theft.
Sure.

>
>
>
>...
>*crickets*

That's it. There's none. Any Forums will forever cope about this but they know it's true.

>hurr pls prove a negative I am retarded please fuck my face
Give serious reasons why you think it is theft. There is no argument in that twitter screenshot that you tried to use in place of making your own.

It's the same as closing my eyes while walking by an advertisement that someone paid to put in the lobby of a store isn't stealing.

Attached: photo_2022-07-13 22.42.59.jpg (750x1030, 66.66K)

men are supported by vaginas.

It's baked into the very language of the HTTP protocol. The browser is the "User Agent" it does my bidding, renders the content I wish it to, executes the Javascript I deem safe and valuable to my browsing experience. My browser is not a platform for anyone else to use against my wishes.

If I don't wish to see ads, then that's the end of it. My computer, my choice and fuck anyone who disagrees.

copying at no loss to the original isn't theft. jews stole your language and therefore your thoughts.

Attached: 1658507066870.png (413x630, 302.82K)

I have never seen this thread before.

i don't give a shit what it is or isn't. i'm blocking ads. period.

this is my browser
give my browser the content it asks for

Attached: .png (480x360, 148.87K)

>running adblock is the same as sinking ships and killing people
I really hope that this is happening because of me using adblock

You are directly implying I would buy anything from clicking/viewing ads. I am less likely to buy things shilled by twinks like LTT overall so what potential profit is he losing from me running adblock, and if so why does he count it as potential profit?

I didn't agree explicitly neither implicitly to watch adds in exchange for content. They expected I would watch them even though I have no obligation to (unlike a traditional transaction where there is an explicit something for something and legal enforcement) that's their mistake. I wont pay for their gullibility.

It's amazing that modern Any Forums is now an Instagram social media follower shithole. I dont come here as often as I used to, but this place has gone from "op is a faggot" to "were all gays and we like semen."

Attached: 1658464545800230.jpg (251x166, 8.87K)

I would disagree with your definition of piracy and theft. Theft is both taking an item that doesn't belong to you, and depriving the original owner of the item. Piracy, on the other hand, is taking an item that doesn't belong to you, but the original owner is not deprived of the item. When you block ads, you are certainly taking something that doesn't belong to you, but the original owner of the web page is free to serve the web page to other people who may or may not have adblock.

fuck off retard, i will never let an ad to be shown on my screen, i will never pay for anything digital, i will not subscribe for your newsletter, i will not create an account, i will not use your spyware operating system, i will own my files, i will download everything for free, and i will always seed tbs of content to other chads on bittorrent
and you can not do anything about it, only cry and seethe

I am not obligated to prove a negative nor defend the null hypothesis.

The police can arrest you for your criminal activity. Thief.

no they can not, i live in a free country

if you don't want your content to be available for free then put it behind a paywall you dumb nigger

Attached: 1657924057309.jpg (1155x1189, 948.64K)

Bot thread dont' respond

Imagine your kids looking nothing like you.

Attached: _5H_mEdn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 44.94K)

Advertising is theft of mental energy and space. Adblocking is defense of the aforementioned properties.

I've got nothing for the thread topic but I can say that Linus should shut the fuck up about this, that motherfucker pirates all he can.
Not only have multiple of his videos been dedicated to pirating console games but he has also shown footage or pirated PC games.
Also Linus has talked quite a bit about his Plex server that he uses for sharing movies across his household yet he doesn't own a single computer with a bluray or dvd drive so he sure as shit ain't ripping em himself.

another botshit thread

>Free country = no one can be arrested for stealing
Lol wut?

He also seethes over sponsorblock
>youtu.be/1evBHrecCoM

>stealing
you are either baiting or really fell for the jewish lies
if the second, i feel for you, normalfag

piracy is not theft so you're already retarded. adblocking is like 50% piracy because you still positively affect the content by favoring it in the algorithm and making it more attractive to sponsors, which most you tubers have. that being said there's literally nothing wrong with piracy

>Pretending to be a nazi online again
>Accusing anyone else of baiting
My grandfather killed nazis in WW2. Don't think we won't do it again.

>Pretending to be a nazi online again
what? fuck off to reddit retard

Unprompted seething about jews is a nazi meme. Don't even bother trying to deny it, everyone can see the threads on Any Forums. Your attempts to deflect this to reddit are weak.