There is a guy at work who takes all of the credit for shit that I do. He acts like he's everyone's friend...

There is a guy at work who takes all of the credit for shit that I do. He acts like he's everyone's friend, but it's all just a con. How do I handle this situation?

Attached: howard-hamlin-better-call-saul-style-menswear-grenadine-tie-club-collar-pin[1].jpg (800x420, 41.73K)

He's obviously better than you are if he knows how to get away with and you don't. You shouldn't be upset with him just because he's superior material.

Kill him.

That’s literally any manager or owner or any smart person in the world. You will learn that as you get older though.

Attached: 11C61396-1785-42AD-9836-F91604D02275.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

They made him a manager and they know it was a mistake. I have credible sources. However, firing them would show their own misjudgment, so they are covering their own asses by keeping him in that position. I need to know I can get him fired.

He sounds like a pretty smart guy, just lazy.

So, I should learn how to con people as a means to get ahead instead of improving my own skillset?

Kind of, yeah. Being a busy bee and a good worker ant isn't how you truly get ahead. It's more about optics and working the social game than your real skills.

Learning how to con /is/ improving your skill set user… you sure are a whiny loser bitch for someone on here…

He's not better user if he has to steal credit. I can tell your a shit worker already.

Don't listen to these other anons OP. Everyone says just put up with it. But if you do you'll be putting up with it for the rest of your life. Sometimes you gotta stand up for yourself when your in the right. Don't fall into the shit pit with the rest of the degenerate managers and these cucks. What I recommend is come up with a plan to get him fired. Take photos or video of him making crucial mistakes (alot of mistakes to one won't be enough). Plant some drugs on his personal belongings when he's away then tell a higher up he was talking about getting high and he showed you his baggie. These degenerate managers are not beyond doing this to you. They will blame you for their faults and snakily backstab you to other workers and higher bosses. Another good one I've used personally Is get myself on all the good workers positive side and in our group talked shit about the dogshit people at work. Coming up with jokes and calling them nicknames until they are so degraded they succumb to the bullying then they desperately try to get into your group and because you lead them they have to submit to you. It's good shit. I wish you luck OP I've had shitty bosses and managers before it's not nice having them take credit from you and talking shit about you. One more thing if they are openly mocking you Infront of co-workers thinking you won't do anything what you must do is this. It's crucial you call them out on it. You have to be willing to do it to. But 95% of the time they never take you up on it. If they are mocking you in your face calmly and seriously ask them for a fight. Along the lines of oh you talk alot of shit. Would you be keen to go outside so I can drop you. If they say anything other than yes you can just spam "coward" at them. This doesn't work with women btw only men.

Suffering, like most things, is a choice. People gonna tell you about that line in the sand, but life is not an Ayn Rand novel. Built that fountainhead inside your own mind, don't play these games unless the games bring you joy. This too shall pass.

Cum on his desk or workspace.

Attached: 336cb8d1a756387ea28045280d03237b.jpg (547x662, 40.94K)

All of the other managers tell me what goes on in the meetings.. and they all tell me he's an idiot. I'm running shit in the department, but I don't have a manager title. The faggot went to HR and manipulated them when I was traveling for work dealing with a crisis. Our department head was brand new during this time and he fucking lied to him and convinced him to make him a manager. I want him gone.

Credit him with all your failure, too

Your outrage is gonna backfire. Be quietly awesome at your job, and/or spend your time looking for a bigger paycheck elsewhere. There is always going to be a Peter Keating, but nobody is Howard Rourke. Find a way to be happy. Stress gonna kill you.

This sounds very similar to a situation at my work, do you work in the cannabis industry?

Talk to your manager and become a Key Person. You get free food.

Attached: mcdonalds-tray[1].jpg (1200x879, 226.69K)

>Be quietly awesome at your job

I've been doing that constantly.. I wait for him to fail.. wait for the president of the company know he failed.. I fix it.. and I let everyone know I fixed the situation. They gave me a massive raise this year, but they keep that fucker in his job, because they don't want to admit they made a mistake. Fuck that faggot.

The fucker asked for an additional hire this year because he doesn't know how to handle shit.

Attached: american-psycho-axe.jpg (970x595, 268.72K)

What is all your anger accomplishing? I regret I wrote "quietly awesome" I really meant, "passably successful". What's your goal? Money, fame, respect? Those are all ephemera. The other guy sleeps like a baby after fucking his gullible wife. Here you are seething at rando's. In the nicest possible way, go the fuck to sleep. Every day is a gift.

Only one solution
Keep a trail of everything. Waiting for the moment where you will have the opportunity to expose him.
In public ask him precisions on what "he" did but that he wouldnt know, or even better feed him dumb stuff or wrong things to say, while being prepared with the real solution to save the day

I want him gone. I had an argument with another co-worker.. he reported me to HR. It had nothing to do with him. He felt "uncomfortable" that he saw me arguing with him. He did it as a con.. a fucking con to get on the good side of HR. I was arguing with my co-working because he lied in front of everyone in out dept. that was causing a major problem. I hung out with this guy at bars many times.. ate lunch with him all the time. He lied to my face in front of everyone. I was pissed at him because he was my friend who lied to me... and this fucker reported me to HR about it. Fuck that shithead.

BTW this guy I was arguing with left for anther company to become a dept. head and said he's going to reach out to me in about a year to hire me... so that might happen.

Fuck I'm drunk.