Thinking about starting hitting on the gilf at work tomorrow... I got some good pick up lines I want to try

Thinking about starting hitting on the gilf at work tomorrow... I got some good pick up lines I want to try

Attached: IMG_20220516_140429325~2.jpg (3120x3679, 1.43M)

Do you work at DQ

Just lunge yourself at her. Usually works with me.

Yes

thats where you work at? good luck, it's a sure thing. make sure youre both somewhat alone

I might try that. I about brush into her everytime I go from the kitchen to the prep area. Today I had to put my hand on her back while saying "right behind you"

shoud've just grabbed that fatass gilf booty

Worst that can happen is you lose your job OP. Start with an ass grab. If youre kinda nervous give her shoulder a lil squeeze while passing by and give a wink when you clock in or something. Is there ever a time where its just you two?

She's pretty slim. Small ass. Good thing I can't keep my phone on me or I would be trying to take creepshots all day. Plus the 100 security cameras would catch me

do you ever eat a blizzard?

2vhpk

Attached: 1652826267086.png (745x813, 25.12K)

Kek. They take your phone? Is she a coworker or manager also?

I'm not gonna grope her and ya she decorates cakes in the back so she's all alone near the kitchen. We were trying to figure out the printer today and standing next to her made my prostate tingle. I think that's a sign from the gods

Was for

prostate? how do you feel that? it is inside of you.

verification not required

I had a large royal brownie blizzard for lunch today and last week I had a large pineapple cheesecake royal blizzard

There's a phone holder in the office but I leave mine in my truck or in my backpack on the coatrack if I walk or ride my bike

Just a coworker. Might also try to fuck some managers and the owner eventually

Idk. I have a lot of pelvic floor tension and sometimes when it releases a little it kinda feels like butterflies in the stomach

fuggg that job must be pretty awesome to always be able to a get a blizzard. i like snickers blizzard. but in october they make pumpkin blizzards. g damn i could die happy after i eat one of those and know i reached the peak of my life.

verification not required

Attached: 1650420124622.png (401x367, 8.62K)

Sounds like you have a chance OP. Keep us updated.

Attached: 1579860418236.jpg (807x605, 99.37K)

Free lunch every day. As long as it's under ten dollars. I try to stay away from ice cream tho cuz I never know which days I'm Gonna be lactose intolerant. Luckily today my lactose intolerance kicked in right about quitting time

>Keep us updated.
I can't wait to come here and brag about breaking my year and a half dry spell. And hopefully post pics