Ssd constantly spiking to 100% usage. cant figure out why...

ssd constantly spiking to 100% usage. cant figure out why. I thought it was a hardware issue so I replaced the ssd completely and did a clean install of windows 10 ltsc and am still having the new ssd spike to 100% usage and freezing the whole computer Is this just windows being complete shit or could there be some other hardware issue that would cause even a new ssd to spike to 100% usage?

Attached: VEl2G.png (657x595, 29.15K)

malware

windows defender or some other retarded MS rotware

>100% active
>0 bytes data
I dunno about SSDs, but this is a smoking gun for the controller fucking up on HDDs.

Windows is calculating the SHA256 sum of every file on disk and uploading it to their servers to look for matches in their CSAM database.

I replaced the ssd and did a clean install on it, no way its malware. should i try using a non ltsc version of windows or something like that?

>windows
>cant figure out why
I can

I just made a new partition and installed poop os and the problem seems gone, why is even ltsc so shit

>i did a clean install
>on drive M: or N:
Uh, what?
I mean, it's technically possible for %SystemDrive% to be something other than C:, but if you know how to do that, you sure as fuck don't need to ask Any Forums for help on anything.

>on drive M: or N:
Who are you quoting?

I mean I put a new ssd into the computer and installed a clean version of windows ltsc on the new drive and the issue still persisted. Since I dont think its possible for a software issue to persist like this is it possible for this to be hardware related? or should i just try installing windows 11 or regular 10 instead of ltsc

If it works on Linux then it's obviously not a hardware issue and is just an issue with Windows.

gentoo doesn't have this problem

Ahh OK, so M: and N: are your old SSD that has the problem, and you're running Windows happily from the new drive that's at C: and D:?
As mentioned, I'd check for hardware failure. I just looked up the model number of the drive, and it is indeed a hard disk, and this is standard behaviour for a dying HDD.

Does windows even have an option to not be at 100% ? It's either in use or not
I don't think I've ever seen 60% disk usage or something

>SSD starts spinning.

no the new drive still has the same problem in windows
ive never seen my drives jumping to 100% usage staying there and freezing the whole system before this

But that's the old drive doing that, user. M: and N: is a hard disk, and it's the one stuck at 100% controller use, but moving exactly zero data.

have you updated windows recently? had the same issue and just switched to linux

oh the screenshot isnt mine I grabbed a random one from google. I shouldve said that. This is just my C drive that i took out of the computer entirely and put in a brand new ssd in its place and installed windows onto

Task Manager samples are anything between 0.5 and 5 seconds apart. When you understand this, the penny will drop.

Attached: 1548506421514.gif (500x254, 950.17K)

And they're gonna found the loli stash