Overemployment

Work two remote jobs. Earn extra income. Achieve financial freedom.

How many of you are overemployed?

Attached: 1140-man-bed-laptops.imgcache.rev.web.1140.655.jpg (1140x655, 178.08K)

Anyone pushing this is a capitalist shill and probably goes on Any Forums.

I just work one job as it should be, wouldn't wanna be cucked into believing in "Yeah having absolutely no life other than work is soooo fiancially liberating! #thegrind"

I would if i could but i don't know how to code. I'm trying to learn but i stil ldont even know what software engineers or webdevs do.
I have been studying for a week or so and I am grasping how variables, functions, static variables, local/global variables, scope, pointers, recursion, work, but i dont see how it translates into real world projects.
>check github of some dude that looked at my newbie learning program
>has 200 commits
>all of them are something like "optimized AFJWM database sorting, 10% faster"
naming programs and doing things that i can't imagine making money.
Tell me how to do it op, give me an interview. hook me up. im motivated and willing to learn.

>Anyone pushing this is a capitalist shill and probably goes on Any Forums.
hahahah what the fuck does this even mean? HAVING MONEY IS BAD BEING EMPLOYED IS BAD do you seriously think this is an insult? are you some kind of unemployed loser? what is your career and salary, tell us? i bet you'll avoid the question and say something stupid and insulting :)

I don't value money over my own quality of life and I'm the type of person who finds working an easy meaningless job lowers my quality of life

>naming programs and doing things that i can't imagine making money.
Cause you just started out kiddo. It's a bit disconcerting that tech is becoming so saturated, imagine if there were bootcamps for becoming a doctor

>everything in life is money
can't feel sympathy for nigcattle

I would if I weren't an overly neurotic anxious piece of asocial shit who's afraid of responding to a fucking linkedin message

Attached: 1658197555093898.jpg (851x960, 72.47K)

no one said this, you're trying REALLY hard to make excuses for being poor. this is what poor and incapable people do. sour grapes. i feel bad for you.

The correct term is wagecucking sir.

>hurr durr I cope for being poor of brain and mind

>poor of brain and mind
kek what the fuck does this mean. are you ok?

>Achieve financial freedom.
How do you define financial freedom? How can anyone have any kind of "freedom" when all they do is work and sleep.

>How do you define financial freedom?
Not having to work anymore.

I work at 9-5 and sell used clothes online.

I make $1000-1500 a month in profit. takes about an hour a day.

>burning yourself out during hyperinflation
>achieve financial freedom
lel, It's nice to have hopes and dreams but by 2030 you will own nothing and you'll say you're happy.

tell me how. I will do it.

You seem both poor in money and in brain and mind based on your rage lol

Yeah those kinds of optimizations only make money when you have thousands of users so 10% better performance means you sell 500 more licenses and make an extra 5000 a month.
If you are just starting out then having features is more important than performance.
But code quality (variable naming etc) is important because high quality code allows you to churn out features at a faster rate in the long term.

Why stupid niggers go here and talk about jobs instead of technology, op go to Any Forums or Any Forums if you want to speak about that retarded shit

suck on cock loser.
do people really pay for software? so all of this money comes from taking advantage of idiots/other rich folk?

99% of tech workers are overpaid and useless.