What are the most effective forms off grid of communication...

What are the most effective forms off grid of communication? HF seems like ass given how many environmental factors effect it.

Attached: 2ED816FB-21B6-453E-BA96-E9C3599A0AF6.jpg (640x495, 139.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90TrnpsJiTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoke signal.

- talking
- pen and paper
- letter/courier service
- carrier pigeon
- pen and paper is good, practicing handwriting is nice anyway and satisfying, keeps your brain from rotting and physical objects feel special

The guy on the left is terrified by the possible danger of thing he doesn't understand. People on the right fully understand that they don't want super noisy annoying flying camera on their private property.
Completely different situations, nothing to compare really. Image is stupid.

god you're a faggot

Private property only extends to the highest point on their property. Once they are above that, that is public airspace and knocking a drone out of the public airspace is a federal crime.

>at reach of a thrown bottle
>public airspace

whenever i post in a thread on Any Forums, it just dies. am i that boring?

yeah

It’s a meme you dip

no, it's Any Forums not you
this board is dying
we used to have lots of good threads
now it's all just desktop threads and flame wars
even when we did have good threads we had fewer people here
half of them are gone, and thus you don't have many replies

I considered posting in this thread but I'm done fantasizing about survivalist stuff.
I've accepted that nothing's gonna happen and I'm just gonna live and die as a boring office cuck. And even then if shit really did hit the fan what are you gonna do, fiddle with a radio for what? Realistically we're gonna be more worried about food, clean water, how to make freezing our asses off in the winter less miserable, toilet paper alternatives and handling human waste. For really important stuff you can use a mimeograph to distribute pamphlets among the community.
The main place for radio in that situation is short range. FRS radios, VHF, CB etc. HF is only gonna be useful for the military and the government because they do have an organization and a hierarchy that spans thousands of miles and actually need to coordinate logistics and send info across long distances.
A shortwave receiver could be somewhat useful to get some basic news like "we are being invaded by x country, expect enemy troops in 2 months" or "power has been restored in x% of the country so far" but for the most part it wont matter.
If you mean "off grid" as in just fucking off to the woods, then I'm not doing that either because the only chance of finding a girlfriend is where other people live. And why do you need it to be off grid? There's a decent chance that you'll have cell coverage and Internet access will be infinitely more useful than a radio.

Fuck drones
youtube.com/watch?v=90TrnpsJiTE
Also Idk ham radio, you can do a lot of neat stuff with it.

Attached: shotgun_ammo_anti_drone_sky_net.jpg (1500x1357, 151.58K)

>I won't take control of my life because I need a gf
just use starlink and ignore the biological urge to fuck. its not that much better than jerking off

>this board is dying
Most boards I lurk (or use to) are having a rough go of it.

>Any Forums
Jannies don't ban bots and sourceless twitter post but will ban you for making fun of commies.

>/o/
Government regulations and EV shitting up the board.

>/n/
3 namefags make up the majority of the posts.

>/k/ & Any Forums
Self explanatory.

I don't know about /diy/ , Any Forums , or the smaller ones but I'm going to guess there's more single post lurkers there.

Eat shit bootlicker.

>The guy on the left is terrified by the possible danger of thing he doesn't understand.
The guy on the right is terrified by the thing he DOES understand. Eat shit surveillance state bootlicker.

Slay every drone you see. Fuck dronefaggots and fuck commie shitrags.

It's not just fucking. I enjoy the company attractive women, and also I feel like a loser for being an incel.
If I went innawoods I'd remain bitter about it for the rest of my life.
Not that I have the fuck you money to do it either.
And I don't live in a country with starlink (but again most rural places have cell coverage nowadays).

It's more that I seek the validation from women opening their legs for me for free than the sex itself.

It’s a form of rape. They did not consent to the penetration of their airspace

literally the internet. you can run it off grid too. build a large lan network, and you're good to go.