*kills birds and bats*

*kills birds and bats*
*creates noise pollution*
*catches fire*

Yep, that's green energy.

Attached: wind.jpg (2048x1152, 385.78K)

these things remind me of one thing only. if my heart had wings

green energy is just one of the scams to siphon money off from governments to corporations

Better than killing millions of humans, fish, birds and every other animal and insect through pollution and deforestation.

tpbp

>*catches fire*
imagine getting filtered by fire capture

Green energy:
>Hey guys, from now on you are going to use solar panels. Electricity from the sun. Fuck yeah. Science!
>Hey, where are those panels made?
>Oh, they're made in China
>Can we make our own?
>No, sorry. The production of these is way too toxic for the environment

>pollution
>he doesn't know
>deforestation
when has wood ever been burned for electricity on a large scale?

dont they deforest large areas to build hydro dam reservoirs

>describe coal plants
>show wind turbines
Yep, that's Any Forums

How many birds are killed by cats and rodents compared to wind turbines?

Attached: 1629338718850.jpg (1826x1370, 2.02M)

same amount whether we have wind turbines or not, so may aswell increase that number right?

Who cares? As long as it reduces my electricity prices and the death rates from pollution are gone, as long as my health insurance decreases as the health of people living in the area improves, I'm good with it.

You are missing the point. If you cared enough about bird to save some from windmills, you should also care enough to save a much bigger amount from cats.
Especially considering that the opportunitycost of foregoing windmills is probably much greater than the cost of not having cats.
But you don't actually care about birds.

>he thinks his health insurance will ever become cheaper

>low iq
>racist and idiotic
>world is on fire but complains about noise and "view"

Yep that's Any Forums.

and, what's your point?
I cannot say anything about your shitty windmills unless I get a bill that allows shooting stray cats on sight to pass?
yeah I'm sure animalfags would allow this

>pollution
What do you think those windmills are made of, and how do you think they're disposed of when they break/degrade?

No user. knowing I have access to cheap green and abundant energy that keeps the outdoors crisp and beautiful gives me the vigour needed to give a shit about getting around to eliminating feral cats thus saving birds, preserving biodiversity and maintaining healthy ecosystems. Thanks windmills!

Imagine shilling for the fossil fuel industry, I can't imagine a more soulless line of work.

Yes that would indeed be hypocritical (unless windmills are much more deadly than the hypothetical suggests or you value cats very highly)
It would be like banning plastic straws while not doing anything else for the environment. Pure virtue signaling.

The fossil fuel industry is the same fucking people who own and produce the "renewables" dipshit. These things are made of plastic, which is an oil product. If you gave a shit about the planet you would not throw your chips in with windmills of all things.
Learn about nuclear and tell people you know what you learn so the public can stop slurping the oil covered cocks of Blackrock and Vanguard and we can actually make technological progress without incinerating ourselves for once.

How does nuclear do that?

>christcuck-tier argument as always

someone post the image of the diesel powered bulldozer burying the swath of oil produced windmill blades because they're eol and unrecyclable

>racist
Where the fuck did you get that retard?
Seriously, leave this board now, you're probably one of those stupid trannies. Windmills suck dick
Or maybe hes in support of actual renewable green energy like oh idk nuclear!

Attached: 1658499870876.jpg (2200x1649, 608.29K)

You don't have to cut the trees down for that, they just drown.

>MUH WIND TURBINES KILL 0.00000001% MORE BIRDS THAN WOULD USUALLY DIE THEREFORE IT IS NOT GREEN HEH CHECKMATE ATHEISTS
Please stick with the eyesore and inefficiency talking points. This argument is so horrendously shit it makes you look like a retard

Attached: i.jpg (250x241, 6.89K)