Is there a funnier Any Forums show than pic related? something that makes jokes only tech geeks would understand?

is there a funnier Any Forums show than pic related? something that makes jokes only tech geeks would understand?

Attached: firemoss.gif (260x173, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uh64nPT7JWk
youtu.be/vIci3C4JkL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'll just put this over here... with the rest of the fire

youtu.be/Uh64nPT7JWk

It's in a weird place between normie "haha smart people funny" humor, and autist humor with all the references in the background. That being said it's pretty funny.

It is pretty hilarious.

no

this comes close but its not as good
youtu.be/vIci3C4JkL0

I've already seen these 2, anything else?

yea
star trek

The IT Crowd is reddit as fuck and unfunny. It is big bang theory tier humor.

Rick and Morty is good

Agreed.

It also seems near every frame is filled with Soros globohomo posters too

So true

I'm sure the jews and feds are in some way responisble for this. Maybe you can give me your discord and we can meet up irl.

Sillicon Valley is a guilty pleasure of mine, but only because i was starting my start up tech company just like in the show, turns out the SV has pretty good storyline, memorable characters and frankly its got soul, had way more laughs then cringes, 7.5/11

seconded for Silicon Valley, because Mike Judge

It was good for like 1 or maybe 2 seasons then was shit after that.

“Dear Firemen”

Pretty funny show, I enjoyed it

why would it be a "guilty pleasure"? It's a huge tech industry meme

Tech people look and act like gays

Random thumb emoji text from this 2246271917 do you know who the f*** this is? Have fun annoying whoever scammers give them obnoxious and annoying classics such as IT help questions.

>something that makes jokes only tech geeks would understand?
the IT Crowd isn't like that, though.
why would you even want something like that? what's the benefit?

im pretty sure you don't have to be geek to understand humor of IT crowd. and no, i don't think there is one funnier out there.