Atheism is a religious belief

Atheism is a religious belief.

Attached: main-qimg-2a6c4b0893a780edf3bd29c13a083173-lq.jpg (500x454, 41.99K)

It's a statement, but not a religious belief

false, it is a belief lacking anything religious.

Definition religion/religious ; the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Course it is, that doesn't sound retarded at all.

Bald is a hair color.

Atheism is the state of not being into theism.

Attached: 1651956816553.jpg (620x412, 58.66K)

But then nothing Christians say or think ever sound retarded do they :-)

Not collecting stamps is a hobby.

Attached: aiiiiids.gif (500x396, 1.29M)

Theism - God or gods
Atheism - without God or god's
Religious people cannot fathom a world without that central thing their lives revolve around. Identity crisis overwhelms them without an invisible parent to coddle them through life.

People need to be really careful with this argument, because of you want to keep claiming "x = ideology I hate = a religion" that also means its constitutionally protected speech and its inherently illegal discriminate against. This goes for trans people too. Any argument that frame "idea x" as a religious belief makes the entire force of the American constitution apply to its protection.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

in what ?

It intrinsically is not.

Kek

woman can have a dick.

The courts up here in Canada officially ruled that it is not because it has no Central Creed and no system for followers to follow.

Having said that, I would agree that hard atheism makes a claim. Claims should have to be demonstrated to be true and I claim that excludes the possibility of something unmeasurable is it possible to prove using evidence.

Soft atheism on the other hand only claims ignorance. "I have insufficient reason to believe in God" is entirely demonstratable. If I tell you I find no sufficient cause then I am giving you the only evidence possible: my observation of my internal state. You can present no counter evidence greater than the evidence I would give you. Since I have only made a statement about myself I don't have to prove anything about whether or not God may or may not exist outside of myself. For me personally this is the only claim in this whole conversation that has any convincing evidence.

>Atheism is a religious belief.
Atheism is a religious belief in exactly the same way that good health is a disease.

I get your point with hard atheism. But for some reason that's only an issue when it comes to god. If I make the claim "Unicorns don't exist" no one bats an eye and no one will call my claim religious.

Prove that i'm not Wolverine.

Why?

I never understand why atheists say they know for an irrefutable fact that god doesn’t exist. You already lost the debate and any Christian who has a few brain cells will wreck you. I always say I have never seen a reason to believe that a god exists.

If you claim that unicorns don't exist on earth, that's verifiable.

arheism - the declaration that the is no God (maybe God or I don't know = agnostic). The absolute declaration of no God is a belief with no scientific basis
The only scientific answer to this topic is "We do not know".

Attached: 1644711497942.png (421x519, 181.45K)

That's the phrase you must tell to someone who says "you can't prove that god don't exist either!"