Why is having sex with children legal in Europe?

Why is having sex with children legal in Europe?

Attached: age-of-consent-europe.jpg (1800x1800, 742.09K)

>Why is having sex with children legal in Europe?
pragmatism. it seems that 14-16y olds want to have sex and do it no matter what

It doesn't mean that you as a boomer can fuck a teen, it means that teens of that same age can fuck with each other. The rest of us have to fuck 18+

Why are americans prudish, bigotted fucks?

So that refugees feel welcome.

Are you fucking retarded.

>It doesn't mean that you as a boomer can fuck a teen
age of consent literally means that, you moron :)

no it doesnt, thats why a lot of the places on the maps have two numbers...
if you as an adult fuck at 14yo in germany, theyll put your ass in prison

having sex *as* children is legal crucially.

also you might be able to fuck teens because our countries werent build by people to protestant for the fucking english lmao

That’s a result of people allowing them to do it.

The concept of an “age of consent” technically doesn’t exist in German law. What does exist are so called “Schutzalter” (lit. translated “age of protection”):

Schutzalter 14: Any sexual activity with someone younger than 14 is classified as “sexual abuse of children”. Anyone 14 or older can be charged with it and the attempt can be punishable.

Schutzalter 16: On top of the protections from Schutzalter 18 (see below), anyone who is 21 years or older can be prosecuted, if they took advantage of a “lack of ability for sexual self-determination” of a person younger than 16 but older than 14. Attempts are punishable.
Neither their age nor being sexually inexperienced automatically proves that lack of ability — it must be deliberated for each individual case.
While this is usually only prosecuted when requested by the minor or their parents, the DA has discretion to prosecute without request in cases of public interest.

Schutzalter 18: Sexual activity with someone younger than 18 years is punishable if the adult is a person of authority for the minor for reasons of upbringing, education, care, or due to an employment contract.
It is also illegal, if a situation of predicament or plight was exploited, even if the offender is younger than the victim (but 14 or older).
Prostitution, i.e. trading sexual activities for a payment, is also illegal if the other party is an adult (18+).

no dipshit its called puvberty? do you think american teenagers dont fuck?

>implying everyone who doesn’t support pedophilia is american

What does puberty have to do with people not watching their kids?

Wait so we’re allowed to watch them do it now?

>That’s a result of people allowing them to do it.
yeah sure, luckily ppl don't do anything that's prohibited.

>What does puberty have to do with people not watching their kids?
found the pedo

young people get a sex drive around puberty, and thats not bad, youre just a white anglo-saxon protestant

Can pedos never stop projecting and try to understand what I write? Children are only having sex because their parents are too busy to look after them and your “They’ll do it anyway.” mentality is only encouraging this.

>tfw teacher
Thank god it's illegal or I'd have lost my job a long time ago

Fine by me. Let them have at it.

I could use the same argument and say that girls are the most fertile during puberty and should be getting pregnant by then.

Biology would agree.

You’re fine with having your hypothetical twelve-year-old daughter (according to the map) get blacked by an older man? Europeans really are creepy.