Try to search anything related to android on the internet

>try to search anything related to android on the internet
>IT'A ALL PAJEETS

Attached: pepe44.png (597x520, 313.25K)

Maybe because they're smarter than you

Good morning sir

How do I stop all websites created in India from appearing in my search results?

come home white man

Attached: internet 2 electric boogaloo.png (400x400, 7.16K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not my problem mister amerikanski lmao

Attached: 1637781372689.png (1041x893, 181.7K)

I was wondering the same thing. Does a single search engine let you filter by country? Shit like DDG lets you skew the search results in favour of your country, but still includes all the bullshit outside of it.

Same, for youtube

ok turk

it's all indians making TTS videos with stock footage of new phones

sorry to break it to ya,
but ya gotta use reddit for that one pal
reddit and xda forums

Good Morning Sirs

>inb4 go back
This is your best option, sadly. Whenever I'm researching Tasker or android modifications, Reddit and XDA are almost always the best sources of information.

>look up anything related to relational db's
>ello and velcum tuhday ve vill

Is everyting okay sir? please vatch our video it will teach good skill

This isn't because of indians, but because you're seeing people discuss the topic, and probably with more relevant info than otherwise. With how maby "tech blogs" and shit that plague the search results, you'd only be getting vaguely related info and often not even pertaining to your version or use case.
The benefits of seeing people discuss a topic are pretty high, since it gets your critical thinking/analysis going

>mfw im spanish so if I search android stuff in spanish I get sudacas instead of pajeets
pain

GOOOOOD MOOOORRRNING SIR. PLEASE REDEEM MY TUTORIALS.

The truth hurts

Lmao they literally all use the exact same tutorial they found and regurgitate it and make it worse by filling it with bad grammar