Woke up again without his exquisitely extremy excretions in my esophagus

>woke up again without his exquisitely extremy excretions in my esophagus
THIS IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT! I DEMAND FREE SMELLTHCARE NOW!

Attached: shit.jpg (381x410, 38.13K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot fag creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Dubs logged

Double chin virgin! How's the copypasta today? Ooh, stale again? Sorry to hear that! Don't forget your meds!

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot fag creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Mature even the smallest fraction of a bit.

They're brown. Not even a million temper tantrums will change that.

Reminder

Attached: 065538795.png (1440x2073, 1.36M)

Meds

Please medicate before you post.

Not after, BEFORE.

Attached: 1650043489217.jpg (300x300, 70.19K)

you can always tell the logfaggot is mad at his utter failure because
THE LOG FAG CREATES A BUNCH OF NEW THREADS
DESPERATE FOR SOMEONE TO PAY ATTENTION TO HIM
yes, he's gonna create so many threads
because he would die if you didn't give him some attention
>if you really want to upset the log fag, do not change your reply, reply with the same post. if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
poor sad mentally ill log homo!

They're slidding, E, and there's nothing you can do to stop the slidd.

you can always tell the logfaggot is mad at his utter failure because
THE LOG FAG CREATES A BUNCH OF NEW THREADS
DESPERATE FOR SOMEONE TO PAY ATTENTION TO HIM
yes, he's gonna create so many threads
because he would die if you didn't give him some attention
>if you really want to upset the log fag, do not change your reply, reply with the same post. if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
poor sad mentally ill log homo!

Yes, we're the mad party here. Nothing seethy about reposting the same thing over and over all day in a thread you claim to hate.

(CLOG ME UP!)
CLOG ME UP INSIDE!
(CAN'T CLOG ENOUGH!)
CLOG ME UP INSIDE!
(SLIIIIIIIIIDD MEEEEEEEEE!)

>sees one of the only threads with OC remaining
>spams it with uninspired copypasta
You are not the hero of this story, E.

*flllllllllrbbbbbbbraap*

Attached: shit12345.jpg (381x410, 48.23K)

year 2023 will be the year of the great cloggening

his fecal fecundity

I wouldn't be surprised if the Great Cloggening was this year. It's been a real great year for logs.