This evil shit made me think I was dying to a heart attack

This evil shit made me think I was dying to a heart attack
Fuck weed and fuck smokers

Attached: D3FFBEE6-F781-4FAC-8C35-89F0526CB780.jpg (750x791, 585.65K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

s0y heart lmao

Hahahahaha

spicy smoke

How could you possibly have such a weak body lol, weed isn't supposed to make you feel like that bud you probably can't even handle beer at this rate, I bet the alcohol in hand sanitizer gets you hung over

Basically this.

dumb girl pretender femboy can’t even handle wee doo puff puff

Attached: 1632440535240m.jpg (683x1024, 97.5K)

>what is a weed-induced panic attack
user, OP is right, the weed has given you a retard’s brain

Have you considered being less of a pussy?

You coulda been the first guy to overdose on weeds. Smoke more faggot.

Found the user who needs safe spaces

It's because you are a little bitch

this

Smoke enough and you come full circle with cannabinoid hyperemesis. Shit's wack, yo.

That’s funny cause smoking weed is statistically overwhelmingly a leftist & liberal thing
It’s what people miserable with their lives because they’re so worthless and untalented use to escape

I've been smoking for years and anytime I take a good break and smoke some strong shit my heart rate elevates. Weed directly affects your cardiovascular system, your blood pressure rises and for some heart rate. Needs to be strong stuff though, smoking trash weed doesnt cut it

Weed has been weaponize I stopped after 20 years smoking.
The mood swings are bad , short temper, depressed after I stopped
But after a week or two I started enjoying being in the moment and feeling .
Fuck feeling numb. They are going through life like zombies

> it made me think

This is why you hated it

Attached: 1565517120089.png (608x577, 386.09K)

>That’s funny cause smoking weed is statistically overwhelmingly a leftist & liberal thing
stfu LARPagan faggot. real human beans have been consuming cannabis for over 50,000 years in our log homes while you mud dwellers smoke dried cow shit

either that or you a pharma jew... weather check from tel aviv?

Shrooms are better . Weed is trash now. Corporations have a hold.
I always said it's better to decriminalize all drugs than legalizing

DUBS ROLLING GET NOW DUDE DO IT LIKE HOLY SHIT KKE

I quit smoking after 15 years of daily consumption. (I woke up and smoked the first joint with coffee). I thought all my laziness, fatigue, sleep problems etc. they were due to hemp, yet I realized that I have these problems even without weed. Indeed I would say that smoking helped me sleep and not feel back pain. So if you're too much of a fag to smoke weed, go fuck yourself

get

You have failed dubs inspection.
Leave and never return.

Attached: UGAY.jpg (280x280, 12.88K)

Smokers will spend $300 a week on a plant that turns them into a drooling, unproductive retard and wonder why people think they’re faggots
There is 0 difference between alcoholics and regular weed smokers

Czech'd

Attached: 1320813769830 (1).gif (300x242, 1.78M)

vouch

>stems
>leaves
really low grade shit you got there pictured

Attached: 1652700391798m.jpg (983x1024, 135.98K)

>not having an extra 300 a week to burn
Nigga u poor

True that

Spending the same and even more money every month on retard plant to some black guy who shoots people for a living to own the pharma Jews
user you have cracked it

>That’s funny cause irrelevant correlation
keep coping you big baby

>There is 0 difference between alcoholics and regular weed smokers
Tell us you're a cock sucking nigger loving faggot without telling us you're a cock sucking nigger loving faggot.

Attached: big grin 4k.jpg (3840x2160, 434.18K)

That's brocolli dude.

stfu pharma jew the store i go shopping at legally has zero of your niggers as employees.

it's a pride and joy to walk into a store legally and purchase top quality cannabis from a fellow hwhite man without the stick of brown skin burning my eyes.

Attached: Mozart.jpg (2079x3056, 664.73K)

>I'm too smart for sports, athletes are inherently stupid
this one really grinds my gears... I've known so many dudes who've literally never in their lives been in shape to say this.

Akin to this one, is "why exercise? I am not as vain and shallow as you, I think it's what's inside that matters" as their heart, inside them, struggles to pump their ragu blood to their sloth-addled brain.

brothat isnt weed lol
that is a pile of green poop

EUROFAG POST DETECTED

ALERT ALERT

EUROFAG DETECTED

ALERT ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: 1614804427453.jpg (300x280, 34.72K)

Attached: 56 percent israeli.jpg (1969x3336, 496.53K)

Kekd