Found this in my gfs phone, but she never sent me this pic. Is this a bad sign?

Found this in my gfs phone, but she never sent me this pic. Is this a bad sign?

Attached: 20220330_104011.jpg (647x1099, 266.04K)

This one too

Attached: 20220330_103939.jpg (529x1008, 230.16K)

LARP

Whats that mean

It means you masturbate to these made up stories as guys make comments.

Gay

Based

most likely not. Chicks generally take pictures like this for themselves because they’re all obsessed with how they look.

Doesn't mean it couldn't be a bad sign though

Thanks man I feel a little bit better now

I found some pics like this on my wife's phone. Turns out she was sending them to her coworker.

Shit..

Definitely a bad sign

She has 2 differents phones the same day ...and she kept the photos in one?! Yeah yeah it's a lie

:(
These two pictures are not from the same day, but I found them both in her phone and she had never sent them to me before.

Both filenames say 20220330

Does she work out? There’s a small chance she just unironically enjoys her own figure.

If not, get into her Snapchat and messages and see who she’s recently chatted with. If she’s sending these to someone the evidence shouldn’t be hard to find

The day I sent them to myself so i could save them. iPhone filenames are like "FART6-POOP5-SHIT9"

She did start working out about a year ago, maybe you're right. I'll try to look through her snapchat next chance I get. Looked through her texts and didn't find anything suspicious

Definitely do; that second pic seems a little saucier than the first one. Could be innocent, could be you’re getting cucked

If she seems distant and is acting different she might be cheating on you

Not always true, some are good and don't act much differently.

Share more of her